Tanya & Friends

StnCld316

2 hours ago, firewall said:

the people interested to watch gay people is a very minority in the voyeur world,the large majority of the voyeurs want see girls and boy/girl couples this is the reality,

if VH stopped with the gay apartments there is a good reason....

That was doomed from the start. It was crazy puting gay apartments on basically a straight voyeur site. Unfortunately VHTV haven't delivered on their promise of a gay only site.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, broxman said:

That was doomed from the start. It was crazy puting gay apartments on basically a straight voyeur site. Unfortunately VHTV haven't delivered on their promise of a gay only site.

because I think they have realized there was not enough public for that and I can understand this decision,personally watching gay people is not for me I just can't  but I respect who like watch  but this is a minority of the voyeurs

this is a very specific business

1 hour ago, firewall said:

because I think they have realized there was not enough public for that and I can understand this decision,personally watching gay people is not for me I just can't  but I respect who like watch  but this is a minority of the voyeurs

this is a very specific business

Well we will never know because VHTV were not even willing to even try. 

There are 1000s and 1000s of gay websites on the net that make huge money for their owners. It's crazy to say that there isn't a big enough audience for gay apartments. VHTV went wrong because they bowed down to the small but vocal homophobic minority that complained about things like a picture of a gay scene on the twitter feed. VHTV didn't market the apartments properly.

Also very few people interested in gay apartments would pay $40 per month for 2 apartments. In order to make it work they had to launch many more apartments or offer a gay only subscription of say $5 per month for 2 apartments.

I wonder how many hetrosexual guys would subscribe to a voyeur site that had 32 gay apartments and 2 straight apartments at $40 per month?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, broxman said:

FFS that small buy has slept all day nearly. My subscription period is coming to a uneventful end. At least the dark haired guy tried and brought guys in, this one would rather sleep all day.

He seems to have gone quiet since he got ill that day - maybe he's still not feeling 100%. I still have hope that the other guy will return soon - perhaps he's gone back home for a few days for Christmas.

3 hours ago, stanley said:

There are 1000s and 1000s of gay websites on the net that make huge money for their owners. It's crazy to say that there isn't a big enough audience for gay apartments. VHTV went wrong because they bowed down to the small but vocal homophobic minority that complained about things like a picture of a gay scene on the twitter feed. VHTV didn't market the apartments properly.

Also very few people interested in gay apartments would pay $40 per month for 2 apartments. In order to make it work they had to launch many more apartments or offer a gay only subscription of say $5 per month for 2 apartments.

I wonder how many hetrosexual guys would subscribe to a voyeur site that had 32 gay apartments and 2 straight apartments at $40 per month?

Exactly. To say there isn't demand for it is just ridiculous. VHTV just went about it all wrong. Expecting gay voyeurs to pay all that money for two apartments was plain ludicrous. They were never going to attract gay subscribers. 

9 minutes ago, broxman said:

Exactly. To say there isn't demand for it is just ridiculous. VHTV just went about it all wrong. Expecting gay voyeurs to pay all that money for two apartments was plain ludicrous. They were never going to attract gay subscribers. 

Remember how James treated our input in the gay PM? After all that, they abandoned the whole idea without even having the courtesy of explaining their position with us. That was truly pitiful! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Remember how James treated our input in the gay PM? After all that, they abandoned the whole idea without even having the courtesy of explaining their position with us. That was truly pitiful! 

Don't remind me of that pointless waste of time! 🤬

• Like 1