Em, Lisa & Grant

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, budda said:

Hi Ohotog32, do you still think that I am "funny" and "I like to set the pictures to fit my narrative"?
As you could see, Em did not come home tonight but it was easy to predict it given the numerous clues.
She may have slept at a friend's house or have done the shopping at the Supermarket: everyone is free to believe in the fables...

Hi Budda,
Yes, I do.  I did not say Em would come home.  What I said was you post captions to pictures that is not really occurring.  You tried to make it look like Sid was sitting at the door crying after Em left and that did not happen.  

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Oh dear will that Sid Em talk about nothing ever end? 👎

Well considering this is the forum for Em and Sid is still around, I think this is where you talk about it.  

• Like 1

... and today is friday again. We'll see if she comes back with Bob. Actually, we can assume .... and they will leave the house on monday or tuesday and Sid comes back. 

The same procedure as every week ..... until one of them is tired of this game

• Like 1

5 hours ago, budda said:

First of all, how do you think: "Em keeps Sid in the house because she thinks she likes, or loves him"?
Whenever Sid tries to get close, she rejects him. Do you think this is the behavior of a woman in love?

Sid has come back home after Bob left.

Since then, he tried many times to kiss Em or to touch her tits or to slide his hand through Em's legs.

In these four days, he just got 3 or 4 kisses from her.

Sid is definitely not a "stallion" but he is still attracted by Em.

Em rejected him for 4 days then, suddenly, woke him up and encouraged him to have a quick fuck.

Don’t you wonder why she did this just before she left alone, knowing she would be out all night?

It was a sort of reward.

I don't follow your logic.  You keep saying she is givng him a reward.  A reward for what?  If she didn't want anything to do with Sid, you would not have sex with him.  But not only that, when he is there, they practically spend all their time together.  They leave together, come back together, watch tv together, play around together.  So that to me means there are some feelings there.  Are the same as they were 6 months ago, I don't thnk so.  It just cannot all be measured by the amount of sex they have. 

18 minutes ago, Zetti said:

... and today is friday again. We'll see if she comes back with Bob. Actually, we can assume .... and they will leave the house on monday or tuesday and Sid comes back. 

The same procedure as every week ..... until one of them is tired of this game

Sid and Bob could be taking shifts 😄

38 minutes ago, photog32 said:

I don't follow your logic.  You keep saying she is givng him a reward.  A reward for what?  If she didn't want anything to do with Sid, you would not have sex with him.  But not only that, when he is there, they practically spend all their time together.  They leave together, come back together, watch tv together, play around together.  So that to me means there are some feelings there.  Are the same as they were 6 months ago, I don't thnk so.  It just cannot all be measured by the amount of sex they have. 

I understand your point of view but you have certainly seen that Sid has tried several times to get closer to Em and she has always rejected him.
Then Em, suddenly, when she is about to go out and spend the night alone, goes to Sid, wakes him up and pushes him to have sex (a Member has posted a frame in which you may see the almost disgusted face of EM while Sid fucks her and added this sentence: "Nothing but passion on her face ..".
So why did she have sex if she do not like it (which woman would like a 2 minute fuck?) and chose that moment?
I wait for your hypothesis.

image.png.3daeed18e749f733017b1c4f6cb20422.png

59 minutes ago, photog32 said:

Hi Budda,
Yes, I do.  I did not say Em would come home.  What I said was you post captions to pictures that is not really occurring.  You tried to make it look like Sid was sitting at the door crying after Em left and that did not happen.   

Sorry, I did a mistake.

13 minutes ago, budda said:

I understand your point of view but you have certainly seen that Sid has tried several times to get closer to Em and she has always rejected him.
Then Em, suddenly, when she is about to go out and spend the night alone, goes to Sid, wakes him up and pushes him to have sex (a Member has posted a frame in which you may see the almost disgusted face of EM while Sid fucks her and added this sentence: "Nothing but passion on her face ..".
So why did she have sex if she do not like it (which woman would like a 2 minute fuck?) and chose that moment?
I wait for your hypothesis.

image.png.3daeed18e749f733017b1c4f6cb20422.png

Who knows what is going on with EM and Sid.    I don't know if this is an attempt to boost stats, if she is torn between Sid and Bob, if there are other things going on,  some combination, or something totally different.  Without any interpretation of their conversations, it just a lot of assumptions based on our biases, expectations, and experience. 

As far as the frame goes, if you look at the video, you know they were pretty much finished and it was not a look of disgust. It was just a glance to her right as she was talking. You can always find a frame, out of context , that can be used to for any comment you want to make, even if it is not accurate.

I don't know why they had sex before she left.  My only thought is that if you really don't like something and you really don't want someone around, you normally don't do those things or do things that make someone keep coming back.  So I can only conclude that she still wants some type of relationship with Sid.