Em, Lisa & Grant

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

What exactly happened?

All I saw was one of the guests was lying on the floor, and another guest was holding a bowl to his face in case he vomited..he looked pretty distressed .
Haven't been watching this apt much this evening, so don't know if it's alcohol related.. so not sure why he is ill..

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, plum said:

All I saw was one of the guests was lying on the floor, and another guest was holding a bowl to his face in case he vomited..he looked pretty distressed .
Haven't been watching this apt much this evening, so don't know if it's alcohol related.. so not sure why he is ill..

Just looked at timeline. It seems he got an epilleptic fit. Place is online again so I guess situation solved.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just looked at timeline. It seems he got an epilleptic fit. Place is online again so I guess situation solved.

He looks a little bit better now... the other four guests don't seem too concerned, so I guess it's drama over.
Scary though.. 

Just now, plum said:

He looks a little bit better now... the other four guests don't seem too concerned, so I guess it's drama over.
Scary though.. 

All were totally shocked. Only Grant remained calm. He seemed to know what to do.