Clair & Patrik, Whitney

Guest priapos

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So is he actually going to fuck her or not? This is like the same shit he pulled with the last time with Clair's friend in the bathroom.

Patrik handed Ben a condom before they began.

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So is he actually going to fuck her or not? This is like the same shit he pulled with the last time with Clair's friend in the bathroom.

Sometimes he gets hard and over times...not so much. His fingers are always hard.😄

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

Sometimes he gets hard and over times...not so much. His fingers are always hard.😄

Yeah I noticed that. I like that he's always willing to fuck other girls but he hasn't really proven himself to be good in bed.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yeah I noticed that. I like that he's always willing to fuck other girls but he hasn't really proven himself to be good in bed.

Yeah! He's always willing but the flesh is weak sometimes...😁 He seems to try so much to be a mocha guy that he loses concentration... Fingers crossed that he will get it right soon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

The guy in charge of the twitter is fucking stupid. I don't care how repetitive it is to say. He's fucking dumb.

Yesterday he called becca to that brunette that visit him... Is it so hard to know the persons that works for them??? Don't they have at least photos from the tenants?? It's too much incompetence 

Well what matters is #FREE #FREE #FREE #onlyReal