Clair & Patrik, Whitney

Guest priapos

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Clara and Stas, Mira and Henry, Jeff and Violet, Maria and Tony, Darcie and Stifler... all are couples that live by themselves and fuck daily, if not multiple times a day... and in multiple rooms in the house, yet nobody says shit in their threads.

Stop acting like Whitney living here is some kind of problem. If she weren't and Clair and Patrik were fucking all over the house, you all would eat it up for about a week tops before they would become like every other couple on this site.

Don't know if was to me ... or also to me.. but to clarify my post was nothing to do with her being there avoid/blocks something..

I was only talking about people living on couch, (like i said in other situations in the past*) because she doesn't seems to be blocking anything in the house (and there is bj at the moment there)

*Tara, NAS, Misty, here, Old rock house, etc... Anna&Alex (From that couple that move to hungary after)

Guest maitre197
3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

It's not a problem only for this house.. you have that for months at VH... people living for months in a house and sleeping in a couch it's ridiculous

In Russian Federation and Ukraine the most apt. - only 1-2 rooms S 40-50 m2 max. An apartment with 2 separate bedrooms dont exist  (1% no more). It's too expensive  for the citizens.  3-6 rooms  - in the house. But the most of the house - in thecountryside. It is considered absolutely unprestigious. In addition, such houses must be heated - осtober /april. Temperature december /febriary very often - 10/15 C.  

5 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

In Russian Federation and Ukraine the most apt. - only 1-2 rooms S 40-50 m2 max. An apartment with 2 separate bedrooms dont exist  (1% no more). It's too expensive  for the citizens.

Well there are some two bedroom houses here.. But it's if like that it's easy.. VH shouldn't accept more tenants in a house then the ones that can occupy the bedrooms availables

Guest maitre197
8 hours ago, Sparkles said:

VH shouldn't accept more tenants in a house

Wonderfull idea! April 2018 - S S and company - the cottage in Siberia. Every day crazy orgy.

The cottage in the city - the crazy rent! Summer camp 2017 in my home city - 5 k evro a month.MIN.