Coco & Axel

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coco  you are reason of his premature ejaculation. you are frigid. consult a doc get a therapy. you are very boring. you may be have nice ass and tits but they are nothing without fucking. ı never watch you again. good bye

It's tastes,I see some liking a lot girls like Polly,Darcie and Bree and for me they aren't nothing special neither sexy,but found coco sexy and kinda special.I think the couple have potential,but for sure they need to have some guests in weekends etc.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's tastes,I see some liking a lot girls like Polly,Darcie and Bree and for me they aren't nothing special neither sexy,but found coco sexy and kinda special.I think the couple have potential,but for sure they need to have some guests in weekends etc.

And Coco should start to actually do sth. during sex and not just wait til it's over...

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

And Coco should start to actually do sth. during sex and not just wait til it's over...

I think it's just the way they play,tease,and found it kind hot.But maybe I am wrong and she it's indeed cold,Gess some more weeks and we will know.