Misty & Sara

Guest Just In

Just now, Amy3 said:

Hope you know what you're doing Misty. IMHO, you should run. Find a real life and real happiness! Good luck! 

dude. if the real life doesn't comes by money .. are you can help her with that's life?!! let's be honest with ourselves.!! no any one of you could help her.. so let her find the way to help her self ..!! be sure her she chosen this way  by herself..!!:rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, just man said:

dude. if the real life doesn't comes by money .. are you can help her with that's life?!! let's be honest with ourselves.!! no any one of you could help her.. so let her find the way to help her self ..!! be sure her she chosen this way  by herself..!!:rolleyes:

Of course she is making her own decisions. No reason I can’t offer an opinion or suggestion. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Of course she is making her own decisions. No reason I can’t offer an opinion or suggestion. 

dude you are not proposing an suggestion!!.. you are offering her how she should living in her life ..!! there is difference between  all those sentences..!!

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

they are in vhtv and they know if they are not seen they do not make money, simple as well

so I do not think it makes sense to talk in real life or voyeurism

because in vhtv the rules are these from the beginning

What I do not like is camgirls.

as this is real life,

Of course not, and it could never be the cams are there and no one is indifferent to them

31 minutes ago, just man said:

dude you are not proposing an suggestion!!.. you are offering her how she should living in her life ..!! there is difference between  all those sentences..!!

Ok, you need to take a chill pill. I offered my opinion of what she should do. Simple as that!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, you need to take a chill pill. I offered my opinion of what she should do. Simple as that!

dude  me haven't mind to take chill pill .. if i am a woman that also so easy like that !!:biggrin:..

1 minute ago, just man said:

dude  me haven't mind to take chill pill .. if i am a woman that also so easy like that !!:biggrin:..

Huh? That makes no sense whatsoever. Just so you know. 

• Like 1