Misty & Sara

Guest Just In

Just now, zoifan said:

Not sure about the bad image. 

If a guy has multiple sex partners, he becomes a stud (as a complement) , but we think if a girl does the same thing, it is a bad image. 

I think Sara is a very strong girl. She is totally in charge of the men she gets close to them. As soft as she is with them, she never let them do things she doesn't want.

I really like Sara character. She is so strong and social.

Totally right. People often have double standards there...

Just now, zoifan said:

Not sure about the bad image. 

If a guy has multiple sex partners, he becomes a stud (as a complement) , but we think if a girl does the same thing, it is a bad image. 

I think Sara is a very strong girl. She is totally in charge of the men she gets close to them. As soft as she is with them, she never let them do things she doesn't want.

I really like Sara character. She is so strong and social.

bold: and what that is related to what i said??? 

italic underline: i prefer to think that thing don't happen in any place.. it's called rape

Guest anybody's
4 minutes ago, pahman said:

Are they going for round 2?

this is round 3. he cum in her mouth at bathroom of lisa and grant.

2 minutes ago, 2bsure said:

Looks like Fredo has plenty left in his tank. I'm sure Sara would appreciate a second round.

Nope, sleep time. Thanks Sara and Fredo for a very entertaining event.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

bold: and what that is related to what i said??? 

italic underline: i prefer to think that thing don't happen in any place.. it's called rape

>> italic underline: i prefer to think that thing don't happen in any place.. it's called rape

Rape usually involves "force" - physical force. Some guys have a way to get what they want by talking through it or verbally manipulating. That is what I was referring to, and I do not see that as rape.

• Like 1

Just now, zoifan said:

>> italic underline: i prefer to think that thing don't happen in any place.. it's called rape

Rape usually involves "force" - physical force. Some guys have a way to get what they want by talking through it or verbally manipulating. That is what I was referring to, and I do not see that as rape.

If someone is forced to do what she clearly doesn't want (involving psysical force or not) that is rape.. already saw it online. After verbally manipulation if the person allows it .. of course isn't rape.. if don't allow it and happens it's rape