Misty & Sara

Guest Just In

1 minute ago, 2bsure said:

Surely they know Lexy's appetite for sex and that's why she and Pete get invited to spice up the partys. 

Precisely.........but IF Lexy is perceived (I use the word advisedly) as a man stealer then she will be shunned by the other females (and we all know who rules the sexual world).

3 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Precisely.........but IF Lexy is perceived (I use the word advisedly) as a man stealer then she will be shunned by the other females (and we all know who rules the sexual world).

I have seen Lexy in action before and she only have eyes for Pete in the end. 

Sorry to ask this as I've 'walked' in the middle of it all.  But they all came to the apartment (dressed) in nighties, expecting there to be a fuck-fest.  Why is Misty upset? She didn't think people would 'share' among others?

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

Sorry to ask this as I've 'walked' in the middle of it all.  But they all came to the apartment (dressed) in nighties, expecting there to be a fuck-fest.  Why is Misty upset? She didn't think people would 'share' among others?

I think Kyle is not prepare to share Misty or himself. Then not understanding the lingo, I could way off the mark.

• Like 1

Lexy seems very subdued after that event. Looks like the party is over. Looking for all their misplaced articles of clothing. Misty and Kyle seemed to have sorted out their differences till the next time.