Ary & George Part #3

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Seriously, I think you guys are underestimating the cam fear factor. You think it would be easy, but it isn't for a typical person. Give it time. He is clearly interested enough to keep going.

just he thinks about how many are watching him every thing will be phantom

• Like 1

Just now, x1000 said:

just he thinks about how many watches him every thing will be phantom

People here are so used to people coming in immediately being used to the cams and having sex. In the past, it was frequently a process that took time. Clearly he is interested. It just takes time and they right chemistry. What some people think is a planned show for views is actually a guy just trying to get comfortable enough with the situation. Ary is motivated and horny as fuck! George can only give them space and let it happen. This is what voyeurism is all about! 👍

• Like 3

Just now, Amy3 said:

People here are so used to people coming in immediately being used to the cams and having sex. In the past, it was frequently a process that took time. Clearly he is interested. It just takes time and they right chemistry. What some people think is a planned show for views is actually a guy just trying to get comfortable enough with the situation. Ary is motivated and horny as fuck! George can only give them space and let it happen. This is what voyeurism is all about! 👍

completely agree , his face expression didn't  lie, people watching him and  george is around not easy for him to make any move , anni  took very long time to feel that  is okay to fuck george with ari agreement and cheering  however , i didn't watch her take the first move .

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, x1000 said:

completely agree , his face expression didn't  lie, people watching him and  george is around not easy for him to make any move , anni  took very long time to feel that  is okay to fuck george with ari agreement and cheering  however , i didn't watch her take the first move .

It makes me wonder if perhaps the best case scenario is for the guy and Anni to get together first. Could be, but I rather like the idea of seeing if Ary can close this deal first while at the same time watching George looking like he drank some sour milk. Lucky for George there is Anni to smooth it all out.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It makes me wonder if perhaps the best case scenario is for the guy and Anni to get together first. Could be, but I rather like the idea of seeing if Ary can close this deal first while at the same time watching George looking like he drank some sour milk. Lucky for George there is Anni to smooth it all out.

everyone want experienced ari to take his virginity, sure if he start it with anni first will be more comfortable ,he will be able to beat the cams stress first ,then faces george‘s

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, x1000 said:

sure if he start it with anni first will be more comfortable ,he will be able to beat the cams stress first ,then faces george‘s

Do you honestly think Ary would do anything with this guy if it weren't ok with George?