Foxy, Kira - Part #3

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Robwin said:

you can wank it as hard as you like dear you won't get nothing out of it lol  If they want dick that badly get a bloody real one.

wanking1.jpg  0   309.58 kB

wanking2.jpg  0   317.75 kB

wanking3.jpg  0   354.3 kB

Don’t so easily discount the power of the mind! I’m a trans person and I can tell you first hand that I can have female orgasms. I can literally “feel” the sensation of being penetrated enough to make the eyes in my pretty little head roll backwards. I can also have an orgasm without even touching it. I promise you that she feels almost every bit it as if that think we’re her dick. For reals! 😊

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Don’t so easily discount the power of the mind! I’m a trans person and I can tell you first hand that I can have female orgasms. I can literally “feel” the sensation of being penetrated enough to make the eyes in my pretty little head roll backwards. I can also have an orgasm without even touching it. I promise you that she feels almost every bit it as if that think we’re her dick. For reals! 😊

Have to take your word for that Hun way out of my realm that.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Have to take your word for that Hun way out of my realm that.

Yes, please do! I’m not kidding though. People like me grow up like this and we have to do what we have to do. It’s not perfect by any means, but the mind is a powerful thing! 🤯😊

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, please do! I’m not kidding though. People like me grow up like this and we have to do what we have to do. It’s not perfect by any means, but the mind is a powerful thing! 🤯😊

We have a saying here that its mind over matter, if you don't mind then it don't matter. Sorry Amy just my weird sense of humour xxx

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

We have a saying here that its mind over matter, if you don't mind then it don't matter. Sorry Amy just my weird sense of humour xxx

Don’t mind it at all. It’s not something most people ever even consider. I’m just telling cause I know. So, when you see these girls, it’s not just a silly role playing thing. This gets them off for reals. Life is amazing!! ❤️

• Like 1

All I know it's place lost a lot of interest with the arriving of nastya and Kira blonde girlfriend,just an little exemple on how the place it's going down day by day,first house post had 2300 coments,second 1500 something in about on month and half,the actual post less than 200 in more than two weeks.I know it doesn't meant much but house for long time isn't as fun and interesting.