Foxy, Kira - Part #3

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

They did on purpose... witch i can't understand the reason (unless to be "funny") since they already had did their job there in the bedroom before with 3 cams open

Drunk or high I guess. Since they simply went to sleep after it

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They did on purpose... witch i can't understand the reason (unless to be "funny") since they already had did their job there in the bedroom before with 3 cams open

Was a good session to with much leg riding and scissoring which is rarely seen on VH its nearly all fingering usually, all in all very good for the two young ones.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Drunk or high I guess. Since they simply went to sleep after it

No certainly not drunk or high but as sparkles said why they covered them when they had finished was strange.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

No certainly not drunk but as sparkles said why they covered them when they had finished was strange.

I leave it be for the moment. We dont miss a thing there at the moment. They can simply uncover them in the morning.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Maybe they didn't notice that was cams there 😁

I think the curtain one was pure accident as they were trying to block out some light but couldn't make the venetian blinds work so they closed the curtain. Bloody stupid place for a cam anyway behind a curtain area.

29 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I think the curtain one was pure accident as they were trying to block out some light but couldn't make the venetian blinds work so they closed the curtain. Bloody stupid place for a cam anyway behind a curtain area.

A lot of them like that.. They looked to the top when moving the curtain, so for sure they saw it.. and the second covering is the proof that they don't care about that

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sparkles said:

A lot of them like that.. They looked to the top when moving the curtain, so for sure they saw it.. and the second covering is the proof that they don't care about that

A bit odd as they were not worried when they were having their great sex.lol

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

A bit odd as they were not worried when they were having their great sex.lol

Yes it seemed a senseless thing to do, let's be honest though, they could not have failed to see the cams so I think it was deliberate.

22 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Yes it seemed a senseless thing to do, let's be honest though, they could not have failed to see the cams so I think it was deliberate.

But their sex session was bloody good.