3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread June 2018 to August 2018

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Beldonn1,  I know that you are way into Kamila and Kristy and Kaley but with all due respect, they are past their "Born On Date" especially Kami & Kristy.  In other words, they are way past their time and should move on to something else and give others a chance to mooch off the subscriber.  The've had their day in the sun and hardly anyone talks about them anymore except for a handful of you and that tells me it's time for them to seek something else!

I think we are going to see some move in october.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

I should add that these girls are very proud to have boys, to show them, in this apartment. The fact that we don't see any boy anymore doesn't mean they have sex outside, just that they don't have sex at all. (Apart from Katia, who has a BF and is with him a few days a week).

That the girls do not have sex at this place (with all this cameras) does not prove that they do not have sex somewere else. 

I think, You can't really believe that three girls their age, so handsome and so sympathetic don't have sex at all over such a long period of time. No. It's just to easy to see that the sex simply happen somewhere else, because the girls are not serious about RLC anymore.  

Kristy is spending every week at least a night at her mother's place, near Moscow, not with a BF.

I wasn't talking about just one day a week. There are phases when Kristy spend about half the nights of a week somewere else. Do you really think she is staying at her mom's place all this nights?

Maybe, she has a room a little off so that her BF can come to visit. 😂  No, serious. It is much more likely that she simply tells to visit her mother while she in fact stays with her boyfriend instand (at least most of the time).  

Kaley has another kind of problem which makes real sex (apart from bating) hard for her. 

I'm, sorry to hear this. but can i ask who long is this problem going on? I have not seen her with a guy since her very first weeks in the project. 

Anyway, compared to Kristy and Kamila (in regard to long or often absences and hiding from the camera), Kaley is the only light in this apartment. 

Kami has a lot of problems right now and sex is far away for her.

Again, I'm sorry to hear that, but has that problem occurred recently or was it already present when Kamila had all her holidays lately?

Anyway, I'm so tired of Kamila's stories. Do you remember the stroy about the guy from England? It would have been perfect if he'd visited the apartment once in a while, wouldn't it? But, at again, it was just another story to explain her holidays and the sexless time in between in the apartment. What do you think, did she had sex with that guy?

Again, I have no doubt that the girls have a sex life outside of this place. Maybe not this week, but certainly within this year. They just keep such private matters off the cameras. 

As soon as there is somthing happen in this apartment again, I would be happy to read the stories explaining why something happened. Only as long as nothing changes, there will be no such events. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

That the girls do not have sex at this place (with all this cameras) does not prove that they do not have sex somewere else. 

I think, You can't really believe that three girls their age, so handsome and so sympathetic don't have sex at all over such a long period of time. No. It's just to easy to see that the sex simply happen somewhere else, because the girls are not serious about RLC anymore.  

I wasn't talking about just one day a week. There are phases when Kristy spend about half the nights of a week somewere else. Do you really think she is staying at her mom's place all this nights?

Maybe, she has a room a little off so that her BF can come to visit. 😂  No, serious. It is much more likely that she simply tells to visit her mother while she in fact stays with her boyfriend instand (at least most of the time).  

I'm, sorry to hear this. but can i ask who long is this problem going on? I have not seen her with a guy since her very first weeks in the project. 

Anyway, compared to Kristy and Kamila (in regard to long or often absences and hiding from the camera), Kaley is the only light in this apartment. 

Again, I'm sorry to hear that, but has that problem occurred recently or was it already present when Kamila had all her holidays lately?

Anyway, I'm so tired of Kamila's stories. Do you remember the stroy about the guy from England? It would have been perfect if he'd visited the apartment once in a while, wouldn't it? But, at again, it was just another story to explain her holidays and the sexless time in between in the apartment. What do you think, did she had sex with that guy?

Again, I have no doubt that the girls have a sex life outside of this place. Maybe not this week, but certainly within this year. They just keep such private matters off the cameras. 

As soon as there is somthing happen in this apartment again, I would be happy to read the stories explaining why something happened. Only as long as nothing changes, there will be no such events. 

Yes, she had sex with Ben, in, Greece, in Spain and in Finland...

Kaley had sex twice in this apartment, with different guys, who both sent her flowers the next day.

Generally speaking, most of the guys here want to see girls having sex every day, or something like that. So let's them watch the Barcelona apartments. But I don't like to see girls bored to death who spend most of their times bating legs wide apart on a bed. I hope they are better than that.

I watch Kami, Kristy and Kaley because these girls are trying to do something with their lives, or at least they live it, and we can see them changing, growing up, and that is enough interesting in itself.

Sex is only a part of a life and they are not our pets...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Yes, she had sex with Ben, in, Greece, in Spain and in Finland...

Kaley had sex twice in this apartment, with different guys, who both sent her flowers the next day.

Generally speaking, most of the guys here want to see girls having sex every day, or something like that. So let's them watch the Barcelona apartments. But I don't like to see girls bored to death who spend most of their times bating legs wide apart on a bed. I hope they are better than that.

I watch Kami, Kristy and Kaley because these girls are trying to do something with their lives, or at least they live it, and we can see them changing, growing up, and that is enough interesting in itself.

We obviously agree on the barcelona apartments. I do not watch much of the girls in Barcelona, because they are way too artificial and don't really live there. I also think, that the attempt to compensate for the lack of life by spreading the legs all day long is ridiculous. So, i think, we can agree on this. 

Anyway, if realism is the goal, both, extreme exaggeration as well as extreme elimination of essential parts of life is detrimental. For example, if the BFs don't visit the apartment, also all the interaction can not bee see (including but not limited to the sex). Do you remember the first BF of Kamila? He really had some weird habits. For the voyeur in me it was good to see the sex, but i was also interrested to see how Kamila and the other girls react to him. Real life is needed to see the real personality of the people. This is something that hardly happens anymore. 

38 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Sex is only a part of a life and they are not our pets...

Nobody should be interested in watching a fake life, but it also no use, if the life is artificially voided. The girls have decided to join the project. It is only fair, if they would also participate to it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Alladino said:

We obviously agree on the barcelona apartments. I do not watch much of the girls in Barcelona, because they are way too artificial and don't really live there. I also think, that the attempt to compensate for the lack of life by spreading the legs all day long is ridiculous. So, i think, we can agree on this. 

Anyway, if realism is the goal, both, extreme exaggeration as well as extreme elimination of essential parts of life is detrimental. For example, if the BFs don't visit the apartment, also all the interaction can not bee see (including but not limited to the sex). Do you remember the first BF of Kamila? He really had some weird habits. For the voyeur in me it was good to see the sex, but i was also interrested to see how Kamila and the other girls react to him. Real life is needed to see the real personality of the people. This is something that hardly happens anymore. 

Nobody should be interested in watching a fake life, but it also no use, if the life is artificially voided. The girls have decided to join the project. It is only fair, if they would also participate to it. 

Read what RLC wrote about their project. Nothing about having sex.

I am quite sure Kami has no sex right now out of the apartment, for example before leaving yesterday, she shaved her legs, cleaned her ass, but not cleaned her breast, didn't shave her armpits, and more than that she has some white spots on her thorax on which she puts cream, and she doesn't want to show this part of herself. She just enjoyed dancing,  but nothing more for the moment. The boys she meets don't fit her, or they are not the kind of girl they are looking for.

• Like 1