3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread June 2018 to August 2018

The disdain for the girls in this apt. is hilarious. 5 people vs. 5 people defend or trash it. While thousands of other viewers watch the apts that they like. I suspect those who don't like this apt are not being honest with themselves. They love the girls in this apt.  and the girls are not doing what they want them to do(have sex on camera). Why spend so much energy on watching an apt. you don't like?  Insulting girls you don't know is weird, or thinking you know these girls and assuming their life is just as weird. Move on to the other 20 apts.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

The disdain for the girls in this apt. is hilarious. 5 people vs. 5 people defend or trash it. While thousands of other viewers watch the apts that they like. I suspect those who don't like this apt are not being honest with themselves. They love the girls in this apt.  and the girls are not doing what they want them to do(have sex on camera). Why spend so much energy on watching an apt. you don't like?  Insulting girls you don't know is weird, or thinking you know these girls and assuming their life is just as weird. Move on to the other 20 apts.

I cannot speak for the others who are critical of K&K's participation in the project. However, I can tell you that I would have no problems with K&K leaving the project. There is nothing going on this place any more and so any change will be an improvement. 

Anyway, the girls i like to watch the most are, Anabel and Eva. I also watch a lot, Samantha, Dasha and Lena. There were times when K&K were on this list, but they are long gone, because nothing happens in this apartment anymore. It's just boring all the time.

So much potential, and so little life to see at this place. I think that's why I'm disappointed. 

Just now, Alladino said:

I cannot speak for the others who are critical of K&K's participation in the project. However, I can tell you that I would have no problems with K&K leaving the project. There is nothing going on this place any more and so any change will be an improvement. 

Anyway, the girls i like to watch the most are, Anabel and Eva. I also watch a lot, Samantha, Dasha and Lena. There were times when K&K were on this list, but they are long gone, because nothing happens in this apartment anymore. It's just boring all the time.

So much potential, and so little life to see at this place. I think that's why I'm disappointed. 

Trust me I agree with you and others that want this apt. to end because of non participation. I just don't get the vitriol towards Kamila, and a little Kristy. There are several apts. that just don't interest me. However, there are several couples apts, a vacation pad for THAT KINDA OF STUFF,  and even another roommate apt if you don't like this one. 

22 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

Trust me I agree with you and others that want this apt. to end because of non participation. I just don't get the vitriol towards Kamila, and a little Kristy. There are several apts. that just don't interest me. However, there are several couples apts, a vacation pad for THAT KINDA OF STUFF,  and even another roommate apt if you don't like this one. 

There's are some apartments I don't care about either. Some people are boring, others may just do not attract my interrest. And, as you said, it's not worth losing a lot of words about it.

That being said, this apartment was at times among the best. Not at the beginning, and certainly not now, but in between, there was  a time with real friends, some guys and of course occasionally some sex too. Life has taken place here, even if there has always been restraint (and a lot of hiding). The concept of an apartment in which not only a couple, but friends live together, showed its potential.  Now, on RLC this is only the case in the apartment of Angie, Emily and Samantha.  Just one genuine roommates Apartment, even with so many girls in the project. 

Anyway, for RLC to work, it is important that life does not only take place outside. Life must go across the doorstep and also take place on camera (actually visible and not only talked about). Here is the difference K&K have with all the other places. Their apartment life is so drastically cut down that nothing private can be seen anymore. Desiree and Raul, as a example, are of no interest to me. But, I can't say that they hide their life from the cameras. They are in agreement with the project and participate to it. K&K have however decided to go a different way. They are not really involved any more and I don't think it's fair that they are still enjoy the benefits without giving anything in return.

That's something that pisses me off a little. At least enough to motivate me to write about it. Not angry enough to be insulting, but hoping that there will be a change at some point.