3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread June 2018 to August 2018

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

Read what RLC wrote about their project. Nothing about having sex.

I am quite sure Kami has no sex right now out of the apartment, for example before leaving yesterday, she shaved her legs, cleaned her ass, but not cleaned her breast, didn't shave her armpits, and more than that she has some white spots on her thorax on which she puts cream, and she doesn't want to show this part of herself. She just enjoyed dancing,  but nothing more for the moment. The boys she meets don't fit her, or they are not the kind of girl they are looking for.

So. You mean all serious that Kamila doesn't have sex. Strange. Than. That's the point where we just don't agree. I think it's extremely likely that she has sex regularly (out of the cameras). 

Anyway, even if I'm wrong, it doesn't matter, since it's not about whether she has sex but about whether it makes sense to have cameras running over month when Nothing happens (that can be seen). If her life is really as boring as you think, it would probably be better to find another girl who is having a more active life (also with parts that can be seen on camera). 

20 minutes ago, Alladino said:

So. You mean all serious that Kamila doesn't have sex. Strange. Than. That's the point where we just don't agree. I think it's extremely likely that she has sex regularly (out of the cameras). 

Anyway, even if I'm wrong, it doesn't matter, since it's not about whether she has sex but about whether it makes sense to have cameras running over month when Nothing happens (that can be seen). If her life is really as boring as you think, it would probably be better to find another girl who is having a more active life (also with parts that can be seen on camera). 

Yes, I  am serious. There is one point you can check easily : when she comes back from these nights out, she doesn't shower, doesn't clean her pussy. And last week she went out a lot on her period...

A lot of things happened in this apartment, but you got to follow it and understand some russian to know that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Yes, I  am serious. There is one point you can check easily : when she comes back from these nights out, she doesn't shower, doesn't clean her pussy. And last week she went out a lot on her period...

A lot of things happened in this apartment, but you got to follow it and understand some russian to know that.

I think the Girls have a lot to tell about their lives outside this place. That's for sure.

And maybe Kamila really didn't had sex this week. The point is, she's very likely to have a sex life.  Maybe she's talking about it, maybe not, but obviously nothing of this life happens in the apartment. 

There was also a lot of talking about the english guy (Bob?) including translations of some of the conversations. If we assume that the Bob stories really happened, it was certainly an interesting moment in Kamilas life. You may can now say that something interesting has happened at this place, because the girls have talked a lot About him. For me, and most of the others in this forum, it was just another teaser without content, what we saw was Kamila packing her suitcase again and again to have her life somewere else. 

Anyway, we have to be careful not to repeat the same argument over and over again.  There is no sense in that. Maybe I can ask you a question. Why is it so important to you that the cast is not changed?

Imagine the possibilities if RLC concentrated on one circle of Friends for this apartment:

• Kristy (with BF, so that he do not has to sneak into kristys room at her mother's place 😂) + one or two of the angles (not just for a visit, but actually have a life there too)
  • Kaley (big room as a thanks from RLC and for more private space for some visits) + Katya (2nd big room; may actually invite her BF over) + Kamila (in the small room, because she is on vecation most of the time anyway)

Wouldn't that be a positive improvement?

16 hours ago, Alladino said:

We obviously agree on the barcelona apartments. I do not watch much of the girls in Barcelona, because they are way too artificial and don't really live there. I also think, that the attempt to compensate for the lack of life by spreading the legs all day long is ridiculous. So, i think, we can agree on this. 

Anyway, if realism is the goal, both, extreme exaggeration as well as extreme elimination of essential parts of life is detrimental. For example, if the BFs don't visit the apartment, also all the interaction can not bee see (including but not limited to the sex). Do you remember the first BF of Kamila? He really had some weird habits. For the voyeur in me it was good to see the sex, but i was also interrested to see how Kamila and the other girls react to him. Real life is needed to see the real personality of the people. This is something that hardly happens anymore. 

Nobody should be interested in watching a fake life, but it also no use, if the life is artificially voided. The girls have decided to join the project. It is only fair, if they would also participate to it. 

I agree on this point, as every (or near every) time I click on the Barca cams, several of the girls are in some sort of "doggie position" on the bed...albeit, they are indeed beautiful...but that defeats the purpose of being called "Real Life Cam". Also, what drew me into this apartment was the relationship/friendship between Kami and Kristy (which was palpable). That's fizzled out, which is unfortunate. (but that's life, right?)

On 8/18/2018 at 6:42 AM, kenny1940 said:

what is the ethinic influence in Russia? Mongolia? Katya and sis, Leora, Alina have the similar look. I love their look

Maybe mongolian, but I think they are generally darker (in hair, eyes and skin). My bet would be Kazack, they are a turkish people, blue eyes and blond/brow hair occures, yet they have some slighty asian features.

22 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Maybe mongolian, but I think they are generally darker (in hair, eyes and skin). My bet would be Kazack, they are a turkish people, blue eyes and blond/brow hair occures, yet they have some slighty asian features.

You can say Kirgiz or whatever, a big mix up anyway. Kami once showed a photo of her grand-father, from her mother's side, she looks exactly like him. But her sister looks like a blond german girl... People have been fucking around, good thing to see, make love not war....

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

I think the Girls have a lot to tell about their lives outside this place. That's for sure.

And maybe Kamila really didn't had sex this week. The point is, she's very likely to have a sex life.  Maybe she's talking about it, maybe not, but obviously nothing of this life happens in the apartment. 

There was also a lot of talking about the english guy (Bob?) including translations of some of the conversations. If we assume that the Bob stories really happened, it was certainly an interesting moment in Kamilas life. You may can now say that something interesting has happened at this place, because the girls have talked a lot About him. For me, and most of the others in this forum, it was just another teaser without content, what we saw was Kamila packing her suitcase again and again to have her life somewere else. 

Anyway, we have to be careful not to repeat the same argument over and over again.  There is no sense in that. Maybe I can ask you a question. Why is it so important to you that the cast is not changed? 

Imagine the possibilities if RLC concentrated on one circle of Friends for this apartment:

• Kristy (with BF, so that he do not has to sneak into kristys room at her mother's place 😂) + one or two of the angles (not just for a visit, but actually have a life there too)
  • Kaley (big room as a thanks from RLC and for more private space for some visits) + Katya (2nd big room; may actually invite her BF over) + Kamila (in the small room, because she is on vecation most of the time anyway)

Wouldn't that be a positive improvement?

We know a lot more with their social media, so for Ben and others...

I came for Kami, I will stay here as long as she doesn't leave me (crying...). Serioulsly, she is the soul of this flat, it exists around her even when she is away. She is a charismatic figure, governing the area. RLC gave them this apartment because of Kami, Kristy followed.

Kristy is an admirable girl, a hard worker, very sensible, an artist. Kami is a princess, whatever you are you are still nothing in front of her. She can be capricious, frivolous, lazy... but anyway she is not stupid and has a big sense of humour.

More than a year ago, Kristy told Kami she needed a shrink. Obviously, Kami didn't like it at all. That was the end of their friendship.

16 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

We know a lot more with their social media, so for Ben and others...

I came for Kami, I will stay here as long as she doesn't leave me (crying...). Serioulsly, she is the soul of this flat, it exists around her even when she is away. She is a charismatic figure, governing the area. RLC gave them this apartment because of Kami, Kristy followed.

Kristy is an admirable girl, a hard worker, very sensible, an artist. Kami is a princess, whatever you are you are still nothing in front of her. She can be capricious, frivolous, lazy... but anyway she is not stupid and has a big sense of humour.

More than a year ago, Kristy told Kami she needed a shrink. Obviously, Kami didn't like it at all. That was the end of their friendship.

Kami would have been nothing without Kristy, and without their Barcelona experience, which was Kristy who was in the forefront. There would not even be a K&K. Without K&K the Penthouse is dead. Kami is Fickle and Fake, Snotty and Snobby, Arrogant, Egotistical, Unpleasant and a user to get what she wants. Looks are only skin deep, and take you only so fart in this world, She has no skills other than a pretty face.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Kami would have been nothing without Kristy, and without their Barcelona experience, which was Kristy who was in the forefront. There would not even be a K&K. Without K&K the Penthouse is dead. Kami is Fickle and Fake, Snotty and Snobby, Arrogant, Egotistical, Unpleasant and a user to get what she wants. Looks are only skin deep, and take you only so fart in this world, She has no skills other than a pretty face.

Pretty pussy and pretty boobs too 😁

• Like 2

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

Pretty pussy and pretty boobs too 😁

Last time seen in action in 2017 for a one-time event after an even longer idle period. 😞

I wonder when pretty Kamila is going to leave for her next vacation.