3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread June 2018 to August 2018

41 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

I don't know about saints, or just that they are the most perverts (look at the catholcs priests) of all.

I think both girls are rather shy when it comes to sex, they don't do what the girls do in the other apartments, between themselves or with boys (cuninlingus, BJ), and they don't seem to have a big sexual life at all even outside the apartment. Only Kristy is different and she brings the guys home. I heard once Kaley and Kami saying they didn't like the guys they met because they think only about sex... Their relations with boys seemed now rather platonic to me. They are no saints just because they are with RLC, not much more.

So you really believe Kamila doesn't have a sex life? Are you serious?

No. I think that's highly unlikely. It's much more likely that she just decided not to have this part of her life in the apartment any more. Just like she decided to build tents in her room (despite all the years she's already been on cam). 

As for kristy, it's very likely she's in a committed relationship for some time. There is hardly a week in which she doesn't stay at least one night somewhere else. Just like Kamila, she just decided to keep an essential part of her life away from the apartment. Instead, she also uses the bedcover creatively so she doesn't have to show anything for real. 

It does not matter. There was a time when both of them were really with the project. Some days it were even actually really exciting to watch and I think they were a great success for RLC. However, that was a long time ago. Even if you are right an they simply do not have a sex life (again, very unlikely), the question still arises whether it makes sense to waste the place if nothing happens over months (with Kristy) or over almost a year (with Kamila; considering the one time Event to the end of the last year). I think it would be better to try something different. Maybe there is one or the other guest of this apartment who can bring new life to this place. Or RLC can cast a different group of girls. Anyway, continuing like this really doesn't make any sense. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

I don't know about saints, or just that they are the most perverts (look at the catholcs priests) of all.

I think both girls are rather shy when it comes to sex, they don't do what the girls do in the other apartments, between themselves or with boys (cuninlingus, BJ), and they don't seem to have a big sexual life at all even outside the apartment. Only Kristy is different and she brings the guys home. I heard once Kaley and Kami saying they didn't like the guys they met because they think only about sex... Their relations with boys seemed now rather platonic to me. They are no saints just because they are with RLC, not much more.

I don't think they are shy about sex at all.  Do you remember when Kami took that one trip and in a translation it was said that she hooked up with a guy just about as soon as she got there?  No sir, with all due respect I think you are way wrong about any of the 3 being shy about sex.  The problem is, is that they don't want to show the personal side of sex, the cunnilingus and BJ's and only Kami really ever shows her vagina from what I understand.

42 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No. I think that's highly unlikely. It's much more likely that she just decided not to have this part of her life in the apartment any more. Just like she decided to build tents in her room (despite all the years she's already been on cam). 

As for kristy, it's very likely she's in a committed relationship for some time. There is hardly a week in which she doesn't stay at least one night somewhere else. Just like Kamila, she just decided to keep an essential part of her life away from the apartment. Instead, she also uses the bedcover creatively so she doesn't have to show anything for real. 

It does not matter. There was a time when both of them were really with the project. Some days it were even actually really exciting to watch and I think they were a great success for RLC. However, that was a long time ago. Even if you are right an they simply do not have a sex life (again, very unlikely), the question still arises whether it makes sense to waste the place if nothing happens over months (with Kristy) or over almost a year (with Kamila; considering the one time Event to the end of the last year). I think it would be better to try something different. Maybe there is one or the other guest of this apartment who can bring new life to this place. Or RLC can cast a different group of girls. Anyway, continuing like this really doesn't make any sense. 

Well said!

59 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Excellent post !!! and if I might add, I have been saying this for quite some time now. Thanks Alan

Such promise it all seemed ok for the first I guess year. Kristy doing yoga everyday, Kamila hysterically trying to work out for about a week, Dima and friends coming over, the Angels coming over, Rita visiting, Heidi, Kamila first time on camera with Dima, Kristy first time with someone, Kamila being in love and going from door to kitchen to bedroom with Ben. Kristy going all out with one of her lovers in Kamila's bed. That was at least a year ago. wow they don't even speak now. Ridgerunner doesn't even care anymore.

1 hour ago, kenny1940 said:

what is the ethinic influence in Russia? Mongolia? Katya and sis, Leora, Alina have the similar look. I love their look

Russians are the most numerous ethnic group in Europe. The Russians share many cultural traits with other East Slavic ethnic groups, specifically Belarusians and Ukrainians. They are predominantly Orthodox Christians by religion.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Russians are the most numerous ethnic group in Europe. The Russians share many cultural traits with other East Slavic ethnic groups, specifically Belarusians and Ukrainians. They are predominantly Orthodox Christians by religion.

This part of Russia is in Europe, which ends with the Ural mounts, then comes Asia. Kami and her friend Katia have obvioulsy some asian ancesters, their home town is far east, near the Ural.

On 8/16/2018 at 11:33 PM, Alladino said:

Kristy is spending every week at least a night at her mother's place, near Moscow, not with a BF.

Kami has a lot of problems right now and sex is far away for her. Kaley has another kind of problem which makes real sex (apart from bating) hard for her.

• Like 2

I should add that these girls are very proud to have boys, to show them, in this apartment. The fact that we don't see any boy anymore doesn't mean they have sex outside, just that they don't have sex at all. (Apart from Katia, who has a BF and is with him a few days a week).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Beldonn1,  I know that you are way into Kamila and Kristy and Kaley but with all due respect, they are past their "Born On Date" especially Kami & Kristy.  In other words, they are way past their time and should move on to something else and give others a chance to mooch off the subscriber.  The've had their day in the sun and hardly anyone talks about them anymore except for a handful of you and that tells me it's time for them to seek something else!

• Upvote 2