WHERE ARE THEY NOW ??

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

From what I was just reading before I logged in to CC tonight......stoned is more like it! πŸ™‚

There must be Something in those cigarette but I can't put my finger on it..................lol....lol

Just now, legrandrobert said:

There must be Something in those cigarette but I can't put my finger on it..................lol....lol

What I was told is it wasn't just the cigarettes but the numerous trips they made to the hidden bathroom to powder their noses...... πŸ™‚Β Β πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚

Β 

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

What I was told is it wasn't just the cigarettes but the numerous trips they made to the hidden bathroom to powder their noses...... πŸ™‚Β Β πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚

Β 

Ah come on, with all those beers they drank their bladder were working overtime.................lol and that toilet is the closest to their room..............But I tend to agree with you for the powder...

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

How do the other tenants manage to sleepΒ  ?? it.s past five and the music is still very loud.

All I can say to that Robert,Β  is that they are all used to it!Β  That is how they make their living!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Yeah, I remember when I was Young...........................

Don't we all my friend.....don't we all.Β  However, I wish I would have grown up in the Ukraine or Barcelona.....pussy is easy to come by in those places!

• Upvote 1