The World Cup Russia topic..By cc users for cc users.

Good evening guys...What a game!! It had everything!...Ronaldo was great and his free kick was brilliant. But the best goal of the game was Nacho!! It'll have to be some goal to beat that for goal of the tournament!. There were some great performances out there but the best player on the pitch, IMO, was Isco...Fantastic player...

I thought I'd predicted the right results, if not the scores, because I didn't see much of the Iran v Morocco game and thought it ended 0-0...😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Tomorrow Fifa World Cup Russia games:First game:Francefrance GIFvsaustralia GIFAustralia..who will win?Make your bet.

2:0

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Second game..Argentinaargentina colombia GIFvsiceland GIFIceland.Who will win?Maybe an draw?..make your bet.

0:1 (Yes crazy bet) 

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Third game of day..Peru vsdanish flag tennis GIF by Australian OpenDenmark.Make your bet.

1:1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Last game of day..Croatiacroatia GIFvsnigeria GIFNigeria.Who will win?Maybe an tie..Make your bet.

3:2

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good evening guys...What a game!! It had everything!...Ronaldo was great and his free kick was brilliant. But the best goal of the game was Nacho!! It'll have to be some goal to beat that for goal of the tournament!. There were some great performances out there but the best player on the pitch, IMO, was Isco...Fantastic player...

I thought I'd predicted the right results, if not the scores, because I didn't see much of the Iran v Morocco game and thought it ended 0-0...😏

Damm Isco,the dude seems to have glue in the shoes😂,really extraordinary player,to take the ball of him it's an nightmare.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

2:0

0:1 (Yes crazy bet) 

1:1

3:2

Not an crazy bet,I also believe in Iceland(so much ❤️in them)They can win  but will be very hard,Argentina very good.