Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #1

Just now, DARKJOKER666 said:

That's one of the things that I love about @Lexy&Pete they have this ability to make any person relax in their presence. It's like they're super attuned to how everyone feels around them and know exactly what to do to make them have a good time.

x2 perfect description

Just now, DARKJOKER666 said:

That's one of the things that I love about @Lexy&Pete they have this ability to make any person relax in their presence. It's like they're super attuned to how everyone feels around them and know exactly what to do to make them have a good time.

Being together for five years they must have built up a great understanding between themselves.

2 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Looks like they are revivingย A&A.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

They have a quality that is the key to being a success on anyย of these sites. They have the ability to elicit fun out of other people. This my friends is the #1 most important quality a tenant can have. Lexyย and Pete have that!ย Plus, they also have the next most important quality. They donโ€™t need VH to survive. They are here because they want to be here and itโ€™sย fun for them. Bottom line is simple, they are fun people to be around.ย 

• Like 2