Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think Lexy and maybe even Pete get an extra thrill out of breaking through people's defenses and getting them to open up. I still remember the blue haired girl from the first apartment and how you can see how disappointed Lexy was when she couldn't get her to loosen up. She almost looked defeated.

Really.
I'd almost forgotten that.
it was there and there that everything practically and really began.
๐Ÿ˜Ž

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think Lexy and maybe even Pete get an extra thrill out of breaking through people's defenses and getting them to open up. I still remember the blue haired girl from the first apartment and how you can see how disappointed Lexy was when she couldn't get her to loosen up. She almost looked defeated.

Was that the girl who just watched and wouldn't join in. Yes Lexy tried and tried, she wan't prepare to admit defeat.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Next time Brian should bring a girl tooย ๐Ÿ‘

It was a GOOD move sending him out for the pizzas allowing the time for Grant and Lisa - smart move. AND a good nip=slip cap from jabbath on Lisa, thanks.

Edited by Oldstalker
typo only

I think that Lexy and Pete see this as a "loosener"; should things go farther they will be happy. Lisa was obviously both primed and in the mood for some fun tonight and Lexy's joy is obvious. In all a good evening for them all and enjoyable as nothing appears forced or false. Top marks for organisation and subtle work Lexy.

3 minutes ago, 2bsure said:

I wonder what has brought Lisa and Grand around, maybe Lexy and Pete free nature.

I would say that it is the trust and confidence one has for the other that encourages others to take the initial step.
ย 

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

As general comment the light quality is deteriorating as the time goes on; it will improve again soon unless they play with the curtains.

The cameras need a good clean, too much vapour smoke setting on the lenses.