Leora & Paul General Chat Topic June/July 2018 #1

il y a 6 minutes, sisco813 a dit :

merci leora💖 beau spectacle💖💖💖

indeed. I don't think the dog was impressed at being shut out of the room...probably safer in case it mistook her dildo for a chew toy....

Leora,

That was a pretty good warm up, naughty and you are still in the mood for more I wonder what it will be.  I really want to know who can see you naked outside that your driving crazy. Your also driving me crazy bending over every chance you get.

Thank you for sharing. I hope there is more.

Your so hot and still so very very wet you could explode at the slightest touch and those nipples are perky and your butt needs attention.

I dare you to go for it again and don't hold back on being vocal.

so very very sensual and so sexyyyyyy

1 hour ago, Watcher212 said:

Leora,

That was a pretty good warm up, naughty and you are still in the mood for more I wonder what it will be.  I really want to know who can see you naked outside that your driving crazy. Your also driving me crazy bending over every chance you get.

Thank you for sharing. I hope there is more.

I don't think there is anyone opposite her apartment to drive crazy, I believe her apartment looks over the river.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't think there is anyone opposite her apartment to drive crazy, I believe her apartment looks over the river.

I agree, if you look at some of her paintings, she done looking out of either the LR or GR window, (when you're lucky enough to see them) they are of a landscape which matches the reflection from the kitchen cabinets.

Going back in time they used to go out the LR or GR window for sex, and I don't think Paul is into exhibitionism some how.

• Like 1