Leora & Paul General Chat Topic June/July 2018 #1

In the bathroom and quite magnificent, sadly the view from camera seven is partially obscured by the two pots, but all in all very nice and she is loving it, which is the main thing

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

In the bathroom and quite magnificent, sadly the view from camera seven is partially obscured by the two pots, but all in all very nice and she is loving it, which is the main thing

She has tried so hard to have anal with the dildo, but it is not rigid enough and keeps bending, back to the shop for another one perhaps, because from what I saw she really wants it in her arse.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She has tried so hard to have anal with the dildo, but it is not rigid enough and keeps bending, back to the shop for another one perhaps, because from what I saw she really wants it in her arse.

She has a big black hard one, I don't know why she didn't took this one. Maybe it too hard for it.

Anyways, it was just awesome watching her this horny trying to fuck her ass with the dildo 😲

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, klohn5 said:

She has a big black hard one, I don't know why she didn't took this one. Maybe it too hard for it.

Anyways, it was just awesome watching her this horny trying to fuck her ass with the dildo 😲

It is called "salesmanship".  You ( we ) will be back to see what is next.😊

• Like 1