Leora & Paul General Chat Topic June/July 2018 #1

15 minutes ago, maxi said:

Today Leora is in mode Nympho. All day long... Paul? where are you? the girl is on fire.

I'm sure that if Paul doesn't do his manly duty, Leora will have no problems finding another man to volunteer 😋

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

I'm sure that if Paul doesn't do his manly duty, Leora will have no problems finding another man to volunteer 😋

Yes i agree. The guy with more chances is the Pizza Man.

• Like 1

Guest Legionaire
3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Yep, the queue starts right behind me.

1 minute ago, european said:

If he does not work anymore, RLC loses a lot of subscribers, because 99% are looking at this apartment just because of the goddess, it would be a pity.

It would be a pity, but for a long time before he was employed at his present ( possibly last ) job, he was unemployed for a long long time. Its not the same, but we as viewers didn't go short of our rations, She will find ways of keeping us happy....fear not. But ideally it is better when he is working. Perhaps we have become too possessive with her and conveniently forget that he is her partner and he is entitled to be in the apartment....although IMHO he is who he is and lives his life as he wishes, but from a viewers perspective he rarely adds anything to the day....but that's Leora's choice. 

Ist euch mal Aufgefallen das sie schon ca.3 Wochen nicht mehr bestellt haben,und was glaubt ihr das die Göttin gestern 3 mal Masturbiert hat,das Geld muss ja irgendwo herkommen,er hat doch gewiß seine Arbeit verloren (wegen Faulheit)er spielt lieber mit dem Hubschrauber arme Göttin das hat sie nicht verdient.