Leora & Paul General Chat Topic June/July 2018 #1

I think we're exaggerating ....
In all civilized countries, one year of work gives entitlement to one month's leave.
The man had only one week, now he is going with two more, I think he has still another.
Let's wait.... (with a lot of HOPE).
 :confused:

• Like 2

The beautiful videos and photos posted by Howard a matter of a few hours ago amply demonstrate that none of us are being forgotten by Leora, even when her opportunities are limited.

I must have missed this live event, perhaps expecting nothing would be happening around that time, but we should all know by now that with Leora it's only a matter of time before she's ready to release her cork and she certainly looked up for it this time and couldn't wait to get into her full stride (as it were) schoolgirl fantasies aside.

• Like 1

Quite honestly I personally believe she has developed into an extraordinary person both physically and emotionally over the five years we have had the pleasure of viewing her.

She exudes confidence, beauty, style, creativeness, compassion and vulnerability all in one delightful package.

Ever evolving, she takes us on a magical mystery tour full of delights and twists and turns, at the moment we are witnessing another phase where she is expressing herself by letting her pubic hair grow, and in my opinion it looks delightful, she never relaxes in her quest to maintain her status as innovator and leader when it comes to setting the standards for the rest of the pack to try to attain.......Which so far has proved impossible.......and long may it continue.

• Like 1