B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #1

Really, sometimes, I think that RLC, wants us to entertain ourselves with the conversations of the chcias ... but does not know that we do not understand Russian? How the hell are we going to entertain with conversations that we do not understand?

5 minutes ago, vortios said:

Really, sometimes, I think that RLC, wants us to entertain ourselves with the conversations of the chcias ... but does not know that we do not understand Russian? How the hell are we going to entertain with conversations that we do not understand?

Oh they know,  they know the majority of their audience does not understand the languages these girls speak and that is why you will never see and English speaking apartment on RLC.  RLC treats it's customers like mushroom's.............always in the dark!!!

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's not so they can lie in bed chatting, it's so they can stay up till late hours of the morning and then sleep all freaking day!!  It goes on and you know it!

I know they stay up late and sleep late...They don't need anything to help them do that...Plus I can see them Harley...There behaviour hasn't changed 1 bit...

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Oh, lo saben, saben que la mayoría de su audiencia no entiende los idiomas que hablan estas chicas y que es por eso que nunca verán un apartamento de habla inglesa en RLC. RLC trata a sus clientes como hongos ... ¡¡¡siempre en la oscuridad !!!

So, if you do not want me to entertain listening to some girls I do not understand, because it makes me have to be listening to them for hours, without anything "graphic" happening in front of the camera?
Of course, these words are not addressed to you, but a rhetorical form of what you would ask RLC, if it were before you.

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know they stay up late and sleep late...They don't need anything to help them do that...Plus I can see them Harley...There behaviour hasn't changed 1 bit...

It must be hell to go through life with blinders on!

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

So, if you do not want me to entertain listening to some girls I do not understand, because it makes me have to be listening to them for hours, without anything "graphic" happening in front of the camera?
Of course, these words are not addressed to you, but a rhetorical form of what you would ask RLC, if it were before you.

All RLC needs to do is remove all the sound capabilities from the cameras!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It must be hell to go through life with blinders on!

You tell me...You go through RLC with blinders on cos you can't see them... I know, you've got a great mate who records everything that happens and sends it to you...It's a wonder he has time to watch the action if he's recording stuff all the time...😏

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You tell me...You go through RLC with blinders on cos you can't see them... I know, you've got a great mate who records everything that happens and sends it to you...It's a wonder he has time to watch the action if he's recording stuff all the time...😏

Yes I do have a great friend that keeps my up to date but trust me, he doesn't record much for me at all. If there is something specific I want to see he will go find it on replay and send it to me. I do ask him to keep up with certain things and he does it if he's able to.  We talk daily and sometimes several times a day so I'm not as blind as you wish I was!