B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #1

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

that's her mom...the kids arrive tomorrow :dodgy:

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Her Mother

She lays around butt naked with her mother? Ehhhh I guess who am I to judge her for that....

2 minutes ago, Billybob said:

She lays around butt naked with her mother? Ehhhh I guess who am I to judge her for that....

Why not we had twins that did the same thing...it's a RLC tradition...can't wait to see what the next level of deprivation is for RLC to sink to.:dodgy: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

UMM yeah,i know we call it ASTRO-TURF,my point was about europe,you said they would not understand,but they have it in eu and it is called Field Turf, just clarifying. Not to confuse it with the black made product called Afro-Turf  ,:biggrin:e711873d302ea35282ea386704f05c91.jpg

What does astro turf or field turf have to do with the B-4 girls, this is why we will maybe have reconsider the general chat thread again, as all of the off topic post's will get deleted, and that is not our job to read you all's chit chatting that belongs on the chat function already provided on this forum.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

What does astro turf or field turf have to do with the B-4 girls, this is why we will maybe have reconsider the general chat thread again, as all of the off topic post's will get deleted, and that is not our job to read you all's chit chatting that belongs on the chat function already provided on this forum.

If you go back and read the start of this Astro-turf talk,you will see it was about the backyard,so therefore it IS about B-4

• Like 1