B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #1

36 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So Darina's supposedly dishing out stuff to the girl's so that they can get a buzz while lying on the bed chatting...These guys are hilarious RAG...

And usually coke users are skinny,i'm just saying.

• Like 2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes I do have a great friend that keeps my up to date but trust me, he doesn't record much for me at all. If there is something specific I want to see he will go find it on replay and send it to me. I do ask him to keep up with certain things and he does it if he's able to.  We talk daily and sometimes several times a day so I'm not as blind as you wish I was!

Me neither Harley...😎

32 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's not so they can lie in bed chatting, it's so they can stay up till late hours of the morning and then sleep all freaking day!!  It goes on and you know it!

I stay up all hours  of the night but my coke days are far behind me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

And usually coke users are skinny,i'm just saying.

That's not entirely true.  It doesn't matter how much coke you use as much as it matters about your body's chemical make up.  I used to run with a group that used coke all the time and they were not all skinny!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Eso no es del todo cierto. No importa cuánto coque uses tanto como lo que importa sobre la composición química de tu cuerpo. ¡Solía correr con un grupo que usaba cocaína todo el tiempo y no eran delgados!

Regardless of what they use ... if you resort to that, it is supposed to be in a state of euphoria ... where is that state of euphoria?

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

That's not entirely true.  It doesn't matter how much coke you use as much as it matters about your body's chemical make up.  I used to run with a group that used coke all the time and they were not all skinny!

I would think that  ecstasy is more popular among europeans and club goers to keep them dancing and awake.