Girls on Vacation B #2 - Videos (2018)

On 9/11/2018 at 6:22 PM, Mittsy1 said:

Aria a quitté le B2 il y a quelques jours et donc je tenais à la mettre à l'honneur en partageant les quelques vidéos trouvées sur le net.
Aria left the B2 a few days ago and so I wanted to put it in the spotlight by sharing the few videos found on the net.

27fo.jpg

hhdo.jpg

My Videos Of Aria

Encore ?

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, x1000 said:

many thanks for your efforts , but download files without preview ?  may be i have the same files !

I downloaded the sofie and nicole.  it's the one where she lays between her legs and uses a vibrator on her. Then they masturbate alone.  Good vid but I did already have it.

• Like 1

On 10/16/2018 at 8:03 AM, Mittsy1 said:

Hello cheesehead51 as promised I post some videos of Sofie and Naomi that I was lucky to find.
Here is the first part and the rest will follow in a few hours.

Sofie

Sofie and Nicole

I have completed my move and finally got internet service again.  First thank you Mittsy1 for posting the videos.  I wish I could say I really enjoyed them but I can't see them.  I'm not at all technical and there is much  I don't understand so please bare with me.  When I clicked on these videos I was taken to a website called myairbridge.com which I have never heard of before.  I know you wouldn't direct me to an unsafe website so I wasn't really worried but that site said the requested transfer doesn't exist.  I don't know what that means.  Please help.   Also someone here posted that they have over 10gb of videos but now I can't find that post again so I don't know who it is.  Any member reading this who knows who posted that comment please let me know.  I would love to ask him/her to share other videos.  I really enjoy this forum and already am becoming an active member but the main reason I joined CC was for the videos and have found very few I can actually see.  I hate admitting my ignorance but hope you will all understand and lend a helping hand to a newbie.  Thanks again

6 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

I have completed my move and finally got internet service again.  First thank you Mittsy1 for posting the videos.  I wish I could say I really enjoyed them but I can't see them.  I'm not at all technical and there is much  I don't understand so please bare with me.  When I clicked on these videos I was taken to a website called myairbridge.com which I have never heard of before.  I know you wouldn't direct me to an unsafe website so I wasn't really worried but that site said the requested transfer doesn't exist.  I don't know what that means.  Please help.   Also someone here posted that they have over 10gb of videos but now I can't find that post again so I don't know who it is.  Any member reading this who knows who posted that comment please let me know.  I would love to ask him/her to share other videos.  I really enjoy this forum and already am becoming an active member but the main reason I joined CC was for the videos and have found very few I can actually see.  I hate admitting my ignorance but hope you will all understand and lend a helping hand to a newbie.  Thanks again

Hello cheesehead51 be indulgent with my english: the Myairbridge site is secure but the links are active only three days and you arrived too late.

But if you are fast the link "Naomi and Sofie" is still functional and the person you are looking for is in my opinion Fr35hx who stopped posting because he was "lynched".

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mittsy1 said:

Hello cheesehead51 be indulgent with my english: the Myairbridge site is secure but the links are active only three days and you arrived too late.

But if you are fast the link "Naomi and Sofie" is still functional and the person you are looking for is in my opinion Fr35hx who stopped posting because he was "lynched".

So after 3 days I can no longer see any video you have posted?