Wer hat sich diese Scheiß mit der Einteilung ausgedacht ?
Wenn man ein Forum kaputt machen will, dann ist es gelungen.

Gerne eine Aufteilung nach #B*** Appartements, aber BITTE unter einer Generalüberschrift:
Beispiel: "Barcelona"
Untergruppe:
B1
B2
B3
B4
wenn es denn neue Wohnungen gibt.

Jetzt muss man sich durch elendig lange Threads hangeln 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who came up with this shit with the classification?
If you want to break a forum, then it has succeeded.

You are welcome to split into #B *** apartments, but PLEASE under a general heading:
Example: "Barcelona"
Subgroup:
B1
B2
B3
B4
if there are new apartments.

Now you have to shimmy through miserably long threads

26 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

Gerne eine Aufteilung nach #B*** Appartements, aber BITTE unter einer Generalüberschrift:
Untergruppe:
B1
B2
B3
B4

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are welcome to split into #B *** apartments, but PLEASE under a general heading:
Subgroup:
B1
B2
B3
B4

Yes that would be nice to have barcalona under one section and then a subgroup with a general chat for each apt.

56 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

Untergruppe:
B1
B2
B3
B4

Subgroup:
B1
B2
B3
B4

i understand both side … for me, i just follow (Follow Button) all the threads i like and receive an email for every post, i filter them to a smart folder and i have all posts in one folder from all apartments… like it was before with «General Topic…» …  

50 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yes that would be nice to have barcalona under one section and then a subgroup with a general chat for each apt.

Each Apartment has their own General Topics. Any Discussion of any Apartments must be placed in the Proper Topics.  If there is not a General Topic of the Apartment Available then Please Make One.

Anything placed in the Apartment Topics that appear to be Off Topic will be Removed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, happyone said:

First of all if you want to discuss this --start a new topic with a title --this conversation does not belong in here

Any such forum will ruin such intelligent answers, especially if serious changes have been made

59 minutes ago, Fagen said:

We had B #2 & B #4 together. It has now been Separated and that's the way it's going to stay.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I've added B4, R2, 3K etc first in the general groups so it's easy to see in the folder / tab overview, agree that long names are not good. But included the name of the girls so that new users know who we are talking about. Mods have more lines than what our regular user gets when we create new topics

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

I've added B4, R2, 3K etc first in the general groups so it's easy to see in the folder / tab overview, agree that long names are not good. But included the name of the girls so that new users know who we are talking about. Mods have more lines than what our regular user gets when we create new topics

You just wanted the so called points and it will be obvious from here on out who follow your poor example!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You just wanted the so called points and it will be obvious from here on out who follow your poor example!

I have added R2D2,C3PO, and of course had to add WKRP 😁:angel:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Noldus said:

How do you mean add first ? Can we manage which ones we want to see first? Also what is R2 ? Roommates 2 ?