Adeline & Markus General Chat 2018

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 1:09 PM, Howard said:

So, when will this cutie have her own apartment?

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Hopefully never. She hasn't bathed or  had sex with her guy even though they been there since the apartment opened, She also goes by Lana and Robert's and gives us nothing

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kkru394 said:

Hopefully never. She hasn't bathed or  had sex with her guy even though they been there since the apartment opened, She also goes by Lana and Robert's and gives us nothing

I have not seen the girl in blue before (or at Lana's place).

On 09.03.2018 at 1:25 PM, Juliana said:

when I try to open the RLC page, I get a table to login... I cannot see the free apartments anymore... does this mean I'm blocked ?
Does anyone know how to circumvent the situation ?

I'm finding a video here, another one here, here's the last one I found...

(Video Content No Longer Available)

video please

Guests of A&M. Caught them finishing up. The fact that they don't have tatts or piercings up the wazoo is to their benefit (IMO). They are also delicate and romantic to each other.

(Video & Image Content No Longer Available)

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

He may look young, but sure isn't acting young.  A young kid would have had an orgasm right away with a someone like her.  It took him a while but he finally did and was quite the gentleman cleaning it off of her.

They are both in their late 20s but look like teenagers - probably because they don't abuse alcohol, smoke or hang with the wrong crowd (just guessing).