Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #1

11 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Guests are back again. It's strange, there is no interaction between E&S and the guests. It's almost like they don't really know each other.  I wonder if they are auditioning for an apartment.

Well there goes my fantasy of seeing the guest guy with Eva..

As I suspected there was no way Eva was going to stay in bed. She almost never sleeps until around 0600. And now she is in the kitchen where she interrupted those guests as they were preparing to fuck. She has to study. Again, she will likely not go to bed until around 0600.

Or maybe she will join in, which would be nice to see her get pounded hard.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I doubt Eva will join in but it would still super incredibly hot if he started pounding away at his girl while Eva was still in the kitchen.

Regardless of audience this guy can get his dick as hard as a rock, unlike Sam. Eva may get really excited. Even the guy she did fuck couldn't get and keep it hard. I still think she is getting some outside the apartment. I don't think she has had an orgasm unless she masturbates in the apartment.

2 hours ago, spamalot said:

Guest sex in the kitchen now.

Interrupted briefly by Eva to get her phone cable at 0230. Now 0500 and Eva is on the phone to someone. Who do you call at 0500 after receiving a message? Must be her study partner. She has only slept like 2 hours in the past 2 days... unless she snuck a nap outside the apartment or a time when I was not watching.