Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #1

Just now, durjon said:

Sam is playing with an unknown girl ! I had never see her, do you know her name ?

she's not unknown 😉 she had a threesome with Sam and Eva in the past 😉

So now it goes back to Sam only being allowed to fuck other girls while Eva is away but Eva can't fuck other guys while Sam is away. I don't think that's fair at all. Eva hasn't even been gone a full 2 days and Sam is already with a new girl. Meanwhile Sam was gone for over a week and Eva could only be with another woman but not another guy.

19 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So now it goes back to Sam only being allowed to fuck other girls while Eva is away but Eva can't fuck other guys while Sam is away. I don't think that's fair at all. Eva hasn't even been gone a full 2 days and Sam is already with a new girl. Meanwhile Sam was gone for over a week and Eva could only be with another woman but not another guy.

How do you know. have you talked to them or is this just your imagination going wild?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kris66 said:

How do you know. have you talked to them or is this just your imagination going wild?

Well the first sentence of my post meant to a question instead of a period. That's a typo on my part. Outside of that, everything I said is based on what I saw and what has happened in the past.

"So now it goes back to Sam only being allowed to fuck other girls while Eva is away but Eva can't fuck other guys while Sam is away. I don't think that's fair at all. Eva hasn't even been gone a full 2 days and Sam is already with a new girl. Meanwhile Sam was gone for over a week and Eva could only be with another woman but not another guy."

What you just stated is more common for people that are in that type of "Lifestyle". Yes, the guys do not like to share their woman and yes the woman will swing more with women...Is it fair...who is to say, Eva has to make that choice. I have seen the "lifestyle" ruin relationships because one party enjoys it more that their partner.  Masha, Sasha and Dasha seems to be able to work it out for everyone to be happy. 

il y a 33 minutes, kris66 a dit :

It's not his imagination it's not fair for Sam to get away with it but Eva can't bring guys round for sex. 

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Eva did not leave until 1530 today!! And this fuckhole already has a woman at the apartment. I so dislike this guy. Then again maybe she is off fucking her boyfriend.

il y a 1 minute, piedpiper1968 a dit :

Eva did not leave until 1530 today!! And this fuckhole already has a woman at the apartment. I so dislike this guy. Then again maybe she is off fucking her boyfriend.

I doubt it what with the awkwardness between them.

Last night before going to sleep Eva went to the bathroom and cleaned her asshole and pussy and came to bed wanting / rubbing Same to get him to have sex and he did not have sex with her so they fell asleep. I guess he needed to save his few hardon's for this woman.