Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #1

Did Sam have to use his device again? This is problem I have with watching these two have sex. It's like Sam can't ever just fuck Eva without having to put that thing on every time. There''s no raw animal passion between these two and it's always the same: make out, stop to put on his ring or whatever it is, then fuck. There's never an instance where he wants to just take her and fuck the shit out of her.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Did Sam have to use his device again? This is problem I have with watching these two have sex. It's like Sam can't ever just fuck Eva without having to put that thing on every time. There''s no raw animal passion between these two and it's always the same: make out, stop to put on his ring or whatever it is, then fuck. There's never an instance where he wants to just take her and fuck the shit out of her.

I think he still can't get past the cameras. So many are affected by them. If you can't get hard on camera then why stay in the apartment. Are they really this hard up for free rent? She is just begging for a good hard cock to fuck the shit out of her. This is one reason why I think she has a lover because she needs a good fucking every once in a while and it isn't coming from Sam.

Eva has been in bed since I got home an hour or so ago. What's up? She seemed to fall asleep ok last night (their time) and was still asleep when I went to bed at 0730 their time. Is she sick or maybe still upset a Sam??????

Got my answer. They are headed out at midnight.

Eva, I love your new style of panties like these yellow ones. I know you bought like 6 new pair of this style and you look fabulous in them. Now, go get a guy that can fuck the shit out of you and bring him home to fuck so we can see him drill you for 3 or 4 hours as you want and need. Maybe even spend some time licking that pussy and asshole.

Sadly Eva and Sam's does not seem to be a  happy place at the moment.  When I looked just now there is Sam in his bed on his own and Eva on the sofa with another girl. Did anyone see what happened last night?

5 minutes ago, richgod said:

Sadly Eva and Sam's does not seem to be a  happy place at the moment.  When I looked just now there is Sam in his bed on his own and Eva on the sofa with another girl. Did anyone see what happened last night?

Eva is in bed with Sam, and there is a male and female guest on the sofa.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, richgod said:

my mistake, I must have been too bleary eyed!  They are still not happy though!

Be careful with assumption and made up stories... I have seen them laugh quite a few times the past 24 hours.