Martina & Alberto General Chat June - December 2018

After her ten days in Iceland Martinas sexuality was starving. But what a compensation! 3 long exhausting sex sessions within 12 hours, Martina must be sore all over her body. I also sort of admired Alberto, who is endowed by his creator with a fairly inconspicuous organ - small, thin and soft. But he successfully tries to make up for this disadvantage as being an untiring licker and persistent fingerer.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She likely had a few while on Holidays as well with that New Toy she brought home.   :biggrin:

The new toy was brought home by Alberto. Nevertheless, men in Iceland are attractive with their blue eyes and their fair hair. I can’t imagine that Martina could resist every Viking approach. 

You’re right, Jybrd. They are back to their old routine. Alberto plays video games with his obedient playmate, Martina goes to work. However, they gave is two wonderful days, Friday and Saturday after her return. My favourite moment was Martina’s placing her iphone under their bellies with all these milky juices dripping onto the screen of her Samsung. She needed a lot of toilet paper to clean it.