Martina & Alberto General Chat June - December 2018

My beloved Martina always reminds me of mankind’s hypocrisy. Everybody admires her, adores her, finds her sexually attractive, even loves her. Yet, if you asked them if they wanted their daughters to be like Martina, they would probably say “NO!”

It is so sad to watch this amazingly beautiful and always horny girl. She loves sex of all kinds and has such a difficult time having an orgasm. He pounded her today for some time and she still could not cum from penetration alone. She did finally lay on the bed on her stomach and masturbate, while Alberto played with her ass and pussy, and finally had an orgasm.

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It is so sad to watch this amazingly beautiful and always horny girl. She loves sex of all kinds and has such a difficult time having an orgasm. He pounded her today for some time and she still could not cum from penetration alone. She did finally lay on the bed on her stomach and masturbate, while Alberto played with her ass and pussy, and finally had an orgasm.

I'll volunteer to give her an orgams😋

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

But there was a happy ending nevertheless. When Martina had finally reached her orgasm by humping her panties, Alberto, all of a sudden, was ready for a second round and took her from behind. Great performance by both of them. Congratulations. I really hope Martina was not too exhausted to do her job properly today😜. She must feel really sore. Some red wine tonight will help. I love her.