Martina & Alberto General Chat June - December 2018

On 6/17/2018 at 2:39 PM, Chicago515 said:

She was on top of him  bouncing on him when all of a sudden they stopped so he could put on a condum.  I don’t know how he didn’t cum already.  Now they are back at it.

When they left yesterday evening they looked happy. A friend of mine told me that they did not return before 4 in the morning, but that they still seemed very joyful. Alberto, for the first time, was wearing a normal shirt and looked very handsome. Martina was wearing the pink dress Alberto had bought for her. And she had high-heels on. This relationship is evidently based on true love.

5 hours ago, cupcup said:

i like her tits

5 hours ago, cupcup said:

i like her tits

Alberto has done a lot of cycling recently. He has probably had an accident. I will keep my fingers crossed for him. May he recover fast.

Unbelievable love-making in BR. Alberto, although handicapped by his cast, was a perfect lover for more than half an hour. Nevertheless, Martina, after having been made love to in all her holes, finished off the job with a wild masturbation session. Who can satisfy this volcano?

• Like 1

Martina went out alone yesterday evening, at 11.15 pm. Probably to a part together with friends. With her usual make up and after trying on different kinds of clothes. Finally she was dressed all in white, very elegantly. She hastily emptied two glasses of red wine before she left and I feared she might come home drunk. But when she returned at 4.30 in the morning she was as sober as a white water mountain creek. She obviously did not want to dissappoint Alberto, who hates alcohol. Martina is a fine girl, a good girl, although on one of her T-shirts it says "Sorry, I am bad". I love her.

• Like 1