Martina & Alberto General Chat June - December 2018

9 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

After their doggy style love in the LR Martina did some wonderful masturbation in the BR. She is gorgeous. And afterwards with a fabulous smile she put on her malicious  T-shirt „Sorry, I am bad“. I love her.

what does that mean that t-shirt?

Why do I love Martina?

A long, long time ago, in the early 1970s, when Spain was still a military dictatorship under the rule of Generalissimo Franco, I spent a holiday in Spain. Two days after my arrival I fell in love with a Spanish waitress called Maria. After another two days we spent our first night together. We were making love the whole night long, probably five or six times in a row. And we repeated this passionate procedure every night for more than 2 weeks. Unfortunately my holiday ended and I had to go back to Germany to finish my studies. But I promised to come back and find a job in Spain as a foreign language teacher and I promised Maria to live together with her. In deed, I finished my studies as promised. However, since I passed my final exams excellently, I was offered a well-paid job at a German university, which I accepted. I still feel ashamed that I disappointed Maria and did not go back to her. Blame me, I did not even write her a letter. Up to today I feel ashamed.

Why do I tell you all this?

When surfing in the internet a few weeks ago I accidentally found  Martina, who is a 100 % look-alike of my beloved Maria. The same face, the same smile, the same habits, the same movements. What a striking similarity. Martina and Maria resemble each other like twins. Martina has brought back the very best memories. Memories of my first passionate love. I know that a cannot make up for my mis-behaviour in those days.Sorry!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il est 2:48 et je vien de me reveiller en chien et je tombe sur martina toute fraiche...j'ai qu'une seule envie c'est de lui sauter dessus et la baiser bien fort comme elle aime jusqu'a l'aube

Martina was obviously very sad this afternoon. I don‘t know why. Albert then started to comfort her, which seemed to help. And after a while both of them were sexually aroused. But all of a sudden Alberto stood up with a hard on and leftMartina alone. You could clearly see that she was even  more frustrated than she had been before. 

I think  Alberto has not yet recognized that he is the lightweight in this relationship. He needs Martina far more than she needs him. If he loses her he will definitely not find another girl that compares to Martina, whereas she will easily find a perfect substitute.

On 7/2/2018 at 1:55 AM, Peterandpaul said:

Why do I love Martina?

A long, long time ago, in the early 1970s, when Spain was still a military dictatorship under the rule of Generalissimo Franco, I spent a holiday in Spain. Two days after my arrival I fell in love with a Spanish waitress called Maria. After another two days we spent our first night together. We were making love the whole night long, probably five or six times in a row. And we repeated this passionate procedure every night for more than 2 weeks. Unfortunately my holiday ended and I had to go back to Germany to finish my studies. But I promised to come back and find a job in Spain as a foreign language teacher and I promised Maria to live together with her. In deed, I finished my studies as promised. However, since I passed my final exams excellently, I was offered a well-paid job at a German university, which I accepted. I still feel ashamed that I disappointed Maria and did not go back to her. Blame me, I did not even write her a letter. Up to today I feel ashamed.

Why do I tell you all this?

When surfing in the internet a few weeks ago I accidentally found  Martina, who is a 100 % look-alike of my beloved Maria. The same face, the same smile, the same habits, the same movements. What a striking similarity. Martina and Maria resemble each other like twins. Martina has brought back the very best memories. Memories of my first passionate love. I know that a cannot make up for my mis-behaviour in those days.Sorry!

i have to admit .. It's rare to pay my attention to a post or comment here .. But when having passed to this comment i found it difficult to leaves it ,without register how impressed i am of it ,to how much you got on my admiration,i was affected by his words to the extent my heart that wasn't suffered over the years,  they may it pushed my heart from his place and increased on the speed of his beats of, whatever you describe my situation!!, you might not believe me!!.. you wrote your story or whatever is in a beautiful way, you have was earned all my appreciation and respectful.. You Mr,regardless what have you suffered throughout all these years away of your beloved .. you need to be a grateful to her because her made your words are flow as the soft music to all hearts ,Perhaps, your heart finds solace in Martina, that's all what i could wish for you..

• Like 1

On 7/8/2018 at 1:28 AM, just man said:

i have to admit .. It's rare to pay my attention to a post or comment here .. But when having passed to this comment i found it difficult to leaves it ,without register how impressed i am of it ,to how much you got on my admiration,i was affected by his words to the extent my heart that wasn't suffered over the years,  they may it pushed my heart from his place and increased on the speed of his beats of, whatever you describe my situation!!, you might not believe me!!.. you wrote your story or whatever is in a beautiful way, you have was earned all my appreciation and respectful.. You Mr,regardless what have you suffered throughout all these years away of your beloved .. you need to be a grateful to her because her made your words are flow as the soft music to all hearts ,Perhaps, your heart finds solace in Martina, that's all what i could wish for you..

Thank you for your compassion.

• Upvote 1