Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Now you're babbling.And just how do educated people talk,Mr. person who knows everything about everybody?

1) Educated people know how to spell the thing they were educated in
2) Educated people do not unquestioningly believe everything that Fox News tells them
3) Educated people do not need to lie in order to get some authority for what they are talking about
4) Educated people do not call people that disagree with them all the primary school aged epithets that you call people that disagree with you
5) Educated people accept that there might be other people who have different views to them and accept that those views are opinions which are as valid as their own
6) Educated people do not get me on their radar because they generally engage in calm, rational discourse with other educated people
7) Educated people do not need to ask other people how an (an not "a") educated person would talk

Is that enough for you to go on?  Follows these tips, (remember that you asked for them so don't try to give me abuse for answering your question), and you will find that you have a much better time on the internet and at life in general.  Good luck with it buddy, I mean that sincerely - realizing that you have a problem is the first step to solving it.

1 minute ago, Maturin said:

1) Educated people know who to spell the thing they were educated in
2) Educated people do not unquestioningly believe everything that Fox News tells them
3) Educated people do not need to lie in order to get some authority for what they are talking about
4) Educated people do not call people that disagree with them all the primary school aged epithets that you call people that disagree with you
5) Educated people accept that there might be other people who have different views to them and accept that those views are opinions which are as valid as their own
6) Educated people do not get me on their radar because they generally engage in calm, rational discourse with other educated people
7) Educated people do not need to ask other people how an (an not "a") educated person would talk

Is that enough for you to go on?  Follows these tips, (remember that you asked for them so don't try to give me abuse for answering your question), and you will find that you have a much better time on the internet and at life in general.  Good luck with it buddy, I mean that sincerely - realizing that you have a problem is the first step to solving it.

And educated people know the difference between the words "know" and "no",but apparently you don't.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And educated people know the difference between the words "know" and "no",but apparently you don't.

As I do.

Another one, seeing as you asked so nicely:

An educated person would know when someone has got the beating of him and wouldn't keep coming back for more like a smacked dog desperate for attention like you do.
You do not have to keep doing this to yourself, you really don't.

As I do.

Another one, seeing as you asked so nicely:

An educated person would know when someone has got the beating of him and wouldn't keep coming back for more like a smacked dog desperate for attention like you do.
You do not have to keep doing this to yourself, you really don't.

Apparently you haven't learned that lesson,since you keep coming back for more.   P.S. One of the most brilliant people I knew in college was a mathematician who couldn't spell worth a shit.

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Apparently you haven't learned that lesson,since you keep coming back for more.   P.S. One of the most brilliant people I knew in college was a mathematician who couldn't spell worth a shit.

"No, I'm not the thing you called me, you're the thing you called me." For fuck's sake man.

P.S. Nobody believes that you could possibly have gone to college, you really have ruined that perception for yourself.  And stop dropping details about your personal life every now and then, I'm not interested mate!

3 minutes ago, Maturin said:

"No, I'm not the thing you called me, you're the thing you called me." For fuck's sake man.

P.S. Nobody believes that you could possibly have gone to college, you really have ruined that perception for yourself.  And stop dropping details about your personal life every now and then, I'm not interested mate!

Do you have a BA or BS in Liberal,Progressive,Bullshit?And from what university?

FWIW, if you're opinion is based on emotion, just shut up (I guess that discounts all the liberals).

I have strong opinions on ILLEGAL immigration based on thehistory how the US handled immigration after WW II and from the late 1970s (fall of the Persian empire) to the present.

Be a student of history, LEARN how the US did immigration 70 years ago vs the past 30-35 years. If you say the USA is better off now then 70 years ago, I'll respect your opinion (based on history and not emotion).

But you're wrong.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Do you have a BA or BS in Liberal,Progressive,Bullshit?And from what university?

You feel the need to lie about your level of education, that's weird but why would I tell you where and what I studied?  I genuinely don't care what you think because going by your opinions on important things, you strike me as an arsehole.  It's really that simple. 

7 minutes ago, Maturin said:

That's probably because you have no personal life.In fact,I'm beginning to believe you don't really exist. Unless you're condemning the U.S. you have nothing to say. 

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm beginning to believe you don't really exist.

Yeah dude, I'm the suppressed best part of your personality that has been subsumed by the wanky other part of you.  I'm not really here!

You feel the need to lie about your level of education, that's weird but why would I tell you where and what I studied?  I genuinely don't care what you think because going by your opinions on important things, you strike me as an arsehole.  It's really that simple. 

But I didn't lie about my education. And you strike me as someone who believes he has much more knowledge than he actually possesses.