Trump in the Headlines Again

The red, white and blue banners for U.S. President Donald Trump's second-term campaign are ready to ship, emblazoned with the words "Keep America Great!" But they are made in Eastern China and soon could be hit by Punitive Tariffs of Trump's own making as he ratchets up a rancorous trade dispute with Beijing.

2afr.png

Nice President.  Has them Made and Bought Abroad instead of having them Made in America.   What a Cheap Bastard.     He Preaches to his Minions to buy American Made Products but he can't seem to follow his own Rhetoric.  I forgot he's Donald J. Trump a Political Genius and can do as he pleases.   For namesake the J stands for Jackass.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The red, white and blue banners for U.S. President Donald Trump's second-term campaign are ready to ship, emblazoned with the words "Keep America Great!" But they are made in Eastern China and soon could be hit by Punitive Tariffs of Trump's own making as he ratchets up a rancorous trade dispute with Beijing.

2afr.png

Nice President.  Has them Made and Bought Abroad instead of having them Made in America.   What a Cheap Bastard.     He Preaches to his Minions to buy American Made Products but he can't seem to follow his own Rhetoric.  I forgot he's Donald J. Trump a Political Genius and can do as he pleases.   For namesake the J stands for Jackass.

I wonder who took that photo in east China?Maybe another example of the Chinese government colluding with the DNC to help the Democrats in the 2018 elections?

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

I wonder who took that photo in east China?Maybe another example of the Chinese government colluding with the DNC to help the Democrats in the 2018 elections?

I am sure Trump will come under the gun once again over it.  He done the same thing on the Campaign with his MAGA Ball Caps.  Once it was discovered he sends the Product to an American firm and they remove the Made in China Tags and sew in a Made in America Tag.  Then he'll try to Hoodwink the Public into buying something Made in America when it was really Made in China originally.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I am sure Trump will come under the gun once again over it.  He done the same thing on the Campaign with his MAGA Ball Caps.  Once it was discovered he sends the Product to an American firm and they remove the Made in China Tags and sew in a Made in America Tag.  Then he'll try to Hoodwink the Public into buying something Made in America when it was really Made in China originally.

Sounds like you've been hoodwinked by the American news media.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sounds like you've been hoodwinked by the American news media.

I don't read it all the time just a couple of times a week.    We get the same BS in Canada. Trudeau isn't no beacon of Shining Armour. His IQ is about the same as Trump which isn't very much. 

36 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't read it all the time just a couple of times a week.    We get the same BS in Canada. Trudeau isn't no beacon of Shining Armour. His IQ is about the same as Trump which isn't very much. 

Don't under estimate Trump's IQ.He is forty times more intelligent than anyone in the U.S. news media or anyone else in Washington DC. There is a strategy and purpose to everyone of his Twitter tweets. Again,I judge him by his real world accomplishments,not by his words. As for the photo you posted,the Chinese government controls everything in China and they cannot be happy with the tariffs that Trump has imposed on their exports to the U.S. So how do we not know that the photo was not totally staged by the Chinese government just for the purpose of making Trump look bad. I trust very little in the news media anymore,because they have their own left wing agenda. 

• Like 2

In this time of such division among the political parties, We are still Americans, we are all brothers and sisters, and we need to learn how to respect each other again.

Image may contain: sky, cloud and outdoor

We rarely get a chance to see another country's editorial about the USA

Read this excerpt from a Romanian Newspaper. The article was written by Mr. Cornel Nistorescu and published under the title 'C'ntarea Americii, meaning 'Ode ToAmerica ') in the Romanian newspaper Evenimentulzilei 'The Daily Event' or 'News of the Day'.

~An Ode to America ~

Why are Americans so united? They would not resemble one another even if you painted them all one color! They speak all the languages of the world and form an astonishing mixture of civilizations and religious beliefs.

On 9/ll, the American tragedy turned three hundred million people into a hand put on the heart. Nobody rushed to accuse the White House, the Army, or the Secret Service that they are only a bunch of losers. Nobody rushed to empty their bank accounts. Nobody rushed out onto the streets nearby to gape about.

Instead the Americans volunteered to donate blood and to give a helping hand.

After the first moments of panic, they raised their flag over the smoking ruins, putting on T-shirts, caps and ties in the colors of the national flag. They placed flags on buildings and cars as if in every place and on every car a government official or the president was passing. On every occasion, they started singing: 'God Bless America !'

I watched the live broadcast and rerun after rerun for hours listening to the story of the guy who went down one hundred floors with a woman in a wheelchair without knowing who she was, or of the Californian hockey player, who gave his life fighting with the terrorists and prevented the plane from hitting a target that could have killed other hundreds or thousands of people.

How on earth were they able to respond united as one human being? Imperceptibly, with every word and musical note, the memory of some turned into a modern myth of tragic heroes. And with every phone call, millions and millions of dollars were put into collection aimed at rewarding not a man or a family, but a spirit, which no money can buy. What on earth unites the Americans in such a way? Their land? Their history? Their economic Power? Money? I tried for hours to find an answer, humming songs and murmuring phrases with the risk of sounding commonplace, I thought things over, I reached but only one conclusion... Only freedom can work such miracles.

Cornel Nistorescu

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's because Obama made the most of his smile and the color of his skin.Plus,he was adored by the American news media who never ever said anything negative about him..

Obama is going to be Campaigning through all Districts to try and get the Democrats Control of the House at Midterm Elections. Midterms should be interesting. Will the Reds increase seats or will the Blue gain control and take over.

46 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Obama is going to be Campaigning through all Districts to try and get the Democrats Control of the House at Midterm Elections. Midterms should be interesting. Will the Reds increase seats or will the Blue gain control and take over.

Obama doesn't have a great history of being able to help other candidates to win. In fact,almost all the people he has supported have lost their elections.The same is true for Bill Clinton.:smile: