Mila & Noah

Well he consistently  dropped his load deep in her and some people have said Russian girls rarely take birth control pills --I think he will be back soon but i think they both will be gone pretty quickly--unless she gets an abortion

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

Well he consistently  dropped his load deep in her and some people have said Russian girls rarely take birth control pills --I think he will be back soon but i think they both will be gone pretty quickly--unless she gets an abortion

And what about Ukrainian girls?? 

I guess i have always considered them as Russians but I never heard anything mentioning Ukrainian girls in particular --They said birth control is too expensive and thats why they are always pulling out before they cum

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

I guess i have always considered them as Russians but I never heard anything mentioning Ukrainian girls in particular --They said birth control is too expensive and thats why they are always pulling out before they cum

With the exception of the orgies houses from alex&lina (they are in russia - lola&otto / isaac&ella) all the others are located at Ukrania