Mila & Noah

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm no expert obviously, but it would be a lot more fun to mess around with couple friends of ours than strangers, i think Lexy and Pete like to get it on with friends and people they know than strangers.

who says so that to you Ash , you expert in language of love and hearts , don't let anyone says against this that for you, by the way hi and how are you?!! jumping up to sky oh girl!!:heart:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ooopel said:

who says so that to you Ash , you expert in language of love and hearts , don't let anyone says against this that for you, by the way hi and how are you?!! jumping up to sky oh girl!!:heart:

Hey ooopel, I'm doing ok, I was pretty sick for a while, but getting better. Havn't seem you on here much lately, how's everything?

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Yes, for sure! I’m actually happier now then I’ve been in a quite a while. Things are going well for me. I hope the same for you. ❤️

oh ,it's the same about me ,you missing something here , we have the same signal of beats on something!!::):heart:

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hey ooopel, I'm doing ok, I was pretty sick for a while, but getting better. Havn't seem you on here much lately, how's everything?

oh ,  those very well news,  every thing is great with me  , hoping the same  in you  always ..:heart:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

What workers do you mean? I just meant some nice party with friends...

on this case for ex: clara&stas, zoi&tim, patrick&clair, dana&chris, etc

They could be waiting for the path crossed with other people to have parties

Well since i am an admitted pervert my outlook is a bit different--I consider it well worth my $40.00 a month just to be able to tune in on certain gorgeous ladies It only takes a few to keep me happy ---I just drool over every move Mila makes -her body just fascinates me as does Cindy--I also enjoy Mike&Evie very much as I can sit watch Evie talk in english into the cam for an hour no matter if she is wearing clothes or not--I love watching Patrik&Clarie fuck---and of course Mira always gets my attention--I could care less if they ever have friends over --but as i said i am a true pervert and i will gladly pay for what i am getting now--but i reaaaalllllyyy need Cindy back soon --the withdrawal is killing me---and this is jmo...