Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, squish said:

You can be very perspicacious Amy.

It’s an open forum about a voyeur site. I certainly don’t claim to be right about everything, but I have a certain nack for it. I’m more then happy to be corrected when I’m wrong about stuff. 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

It’s an open forum about a voyeur site. I certainly don’t claim to be right about everything, but I have a certain nack for it. I’m more then happy to be corrected when I’m wrong about stuff. 

Thought nack was a member on here lol.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They don’t seem like the type of people with a lot of friends. Interestingly no apparent kids, which you might expect at their age. To me, he seems like a loner type, which I think is why he ended up with such a lady. 

I have a feeling there not (Born & Raised in Miami) but a VH transplant 

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Americans don't actually learn that there are more than three time zones in the world and because VH has the apartment at GMT -4 ...and VH is ...you know always right. :dodgy:  Just to fuck with everybody...the Atlantic time zone is GMT -4.  (that would be Nova Scotia, Puerto Rico...etc)

Actually The U.S. is spread over six time zones. We know that. Maybe wherever you're from doesn't know that, we do

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Actually The U.S. is spread over six time zones. We know that. Maybe wherever you're from doesn't know that, we do

Oh we know that dear Ash what do you think we are....STUPID..................on second thoughts don't answer that lol xxxxxx

• Like 1