Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, HarveyB said:

This may be where you're running off at the mouth constantly, but the apartment itself and its occupants are a huge disappointment.

Hey there Harvey! I have a tendency to do that huh? I make my points clear though. Lots of times I post comments and then someone asks me a question or misinterprets what I say and I feel the need to clarify. That’s where a lot of the “Amy repeats herself” ideas come from. 

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Thanks my friend.Well..pic says everything😂.

If you look hard enough and squint your eyes you will see it if not here is what you are missing.🤣🤣🤣

200w.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Fuck..don't know if to laught or cry.

You should most definitely laugh. It’s 12:45 in Miami, they have other stuff to do. I can assure you that VH has no intentions of cutting them off for a lack of anything. Hey have invested a lot into this place. Even if they rented the apt, it’s not common to find a house that would let you rent month or month. Usually, it’s at least a 6 month lease if not more. 

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

If you look hard enough and squint your eyes you will see it if not here is what you are missing.🤣🤣🤣

200w.gif

Damm..I missed that,it's in the archive already or will be uploaded soon!?hehe;).

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You should most definitely laugh. It’s 12:45 in Miami, they have other stuff to do. I can assure you that VH has no intentions of cutting them off for a lack of anything. Hey have invested a lot into this place. Even if they rented the apt, it’s not common to find a house that would let you rent month or month. Usually, it’s at least a 6 month lease if not more. 

6 months Amy!?No way,if they continue this way I will eat my hat if in six months house still on site,it's an promise hehe.

• Like 1