Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Normal.. they don't lose money with houses with no views.. more houses for them is best .. they can sell that they are showing much more apartments then competition with 487987342937947938479 cams.

it's manager that have that problem of losing money

Oh my! Indeed, indeed! VH doesn’t close apts, managers do! That’s why it’s a very, very, very good idea to not be under a manager, but rather contract with VH directly. Even if it means borrowing money. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Tenants quitting is not the same as getting kicked out. I’m telling you that VH doesn’t not make a habit of kicking people off the site because of a lack of activity. There may be a threshold for views, but it’s very high. As in very difficult to get to that point in just a matter of days. 

Kicked or quitting it's just the same.......failure. Anyway we aren't talking a matter of days are we as mostly everyone lasts at least a few weeks. Still time will tell.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Kicked or quitting it's just the same.......failure. Anyway we aren't talking a matter of days are we as mostly everyone lasts at least a few weeks. Still time will tell.

No way, getting fired is not the same as quitting! 

Ah, you can see through the fence, so someone walking down the sidewalk can see in, but you have to do one of those fast head movements to see in. No, I’ve never ever done that. 😜 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

And yet, after all of that, THIS is the most interesting thread in the VH forums. I hasten to guess the reasons, but here I’ll try. People in general are burned out with the re-run sex happening on VH and the novelty of this place pushes it to the front of the line in terms of interest and intrigue. Something like that. 😬

Or...they feel desiluded with an place that was so widely advertised by the site..in some time we gona have an Miami placeeeee,but who knows.Fromwhat I read of coments most of the talk as about internet speed,pink flamingos,politics and a loss less about..the actual residents.That shows the interest it's what wasn't delivered and other stuff and an little part of interest..in the actual residents.

• Like 1

they have a chance to not die. but as for being different they will have to start by doing something. i have no desire to bash them but having fun is supposed to be what we're here for. i'm happy to say that we seem to be doing that now that the official debut has happened. but i'd still like to see some sex soon or their archive won't contain much. doing nothing in english isn't any more interesting than doing nothing in any other language imo.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Or...they feel desiluded with an place that was so widely advertised by the site..in some time we gona have an Miami placeeeee,but who knows.Fromwhat I read of coments most of the talk as about internet speed,pink flamingos,politics and a loss less about..the actual residents.That shows the interest it's what wasn't delivered and other stuff and an little part of interest..in the actual residents.

#1 on previews, #1 on CC. Winner!