Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess we set a new record on pages of a place til people have first sex there.

Not only post counts, but probably views as well. This thread is 1 day old with barely any action and already has over 600 comments and 30,000+ views. I’d call that heavy interest! If this place can’t or won’t deliver. VH, RLC, Camarads, and I guess Voyeur-Villa, should take serious note!  

9 hours ago, nack said:

Don't get your hopes up Ze. This is a mix of HM and CJ.I doubt they will invite anyone to their place with cams all over.

If they do invite any Guests just don't be taken by surprise if you see people walk in the doors Holstered with a Gun.  Many States in the USA have a Stand Your Ground Law which entitles Individuals to Conceal and Carry Handguns.   If anyone happens to see this it is not a big issue and nothing to get in a Panic about.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If they do invite any Guests just don't be taken by surprise if you see people walk in the doors Holstered with a Gun.  Many States in the USA have a Stand Your Ground Law which entitles Individuals to Conceal and Carry Handguns.   If anyone happens to see this it is not a big issue and nothing to get in a Panic about.

Hope to see real soon a house from texas with cowboys 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Just saying, there ain’t no way VH is letting this one go simply cause we think it’s boring. Too much investment to just walk away now. I’d say, stay tuned!

Things will get better as each day passes. If this is the Couples first time on Cam it may take a little time to get used to the setting.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Totaly fin with that Stn,its an house in USA and really want to see their way of life,some American football in tv,Kentucky fry chicken wings:) etc,hope they will have some truly tipical people in.