Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Hi Ash yeah can see your point that is where the european and Russian ones suit us much better as we don't have to stay up all bloody night to watch them. Love the wink wink bit my mind boggles lol.xxx

Lol, youre mind is boggled huh, well ea rlier this evening it involved me bouncing up and down, and changing directions i was facing for the most part. And I wasn't on a trampoline!

• Like 2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, youre mind is boggled huh, well ea rlier this evening it involved me bouncing up and down, and changing directions i was facing for the most part. And I wasn't on a trampoline!

Lol bet that was a sight worth seeing then one way of keeping fit then you lucky girl lol so your other half was in the lazy position then ha ha.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It's a bit off-topic. But the witty banter settles down arguments when nothing is happening in an apartment thread. We really should move this stuff to the saloon at the Old Dudes thread...I promise to ban myself for going off topic.

I've never checked out the Old Dudes thread for some reason. Would I be breaking some tradition if i pop in sometimes to see what's going on. I like camping ,skiing, fishing, target shooting , and boffing, I might fit in ok.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Lol bet that was a sight worth seeing then one way of keeping fit then you lucky girl lol so your other half was in the lazy position then ha ha.

In fact several lazy positions, on my back and on my stomach!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I missed earlier, did that log end up anyplace outside of his boxers?

Nah never even came out for air  think it was all in his mind. (Sorry Amy for butting in)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I missed earlier, did that log end up anyplace outside of his boxers?

He wagged it in her face by the couch and it got semi hard. Enough that I could tell it’s a nice one! Later he shoved his face into her ass in the kitchen while she was snacking. They went to some kind of party. She was starving and wanted a snack before the party. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Looked to the house and surprise..nobody in any cam..gone look time archive and both gone hide to some room without cam,that zone near the big tv you see in cam5.

Yeah I am getting a bit pissed off to with these Houdini actions its about time we had a house plan so we can see what bollocks they show on that lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Yeah I am getting a bit pissed off to with these Houdini actions its about time we had a house plan so we can see what bollocks they show on that lol.

Probably didn’t want to spend the money on the full set of cams right away. They are new. They’ll show you want they want to show you. Cut em a little slack I think. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

And just imagine if they was on cams having sex 😂.... This house today had 3x (i repeat 3x 😁) more attention/posts then all the others (31) houses combined
 75% (1) vs 25% (31)

Btw, the house plan doesn't mean nothing.. if they want to hide divisions.. for sure that divisions won't appear on the house plan

• Like 1