1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

earlier tonight i told someone that the new apts were actually starting to be ok. then i was reminded about this place. and when i say reminded i mean it as i had forgotten they were here! i guess this is 1 reason!

Capture_2018_07_06_22_18_43_270.png  0   567.17 kB

😂,indeed.Things really don't look nice to the place,I mean barely opened and no evolution at all,but if they want to start improving my advice..get rid of the super high and focused DJ..Put in his place hot girlfriend in bikini or something,fuck the jenga thing..even strip poker will work better.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

What happened to the cam quality in bedroom there? Was it as bad in the beginning? Sorry usually do not watch here at all as I can't stand butch and her shorts 😜

It's tat way since place opened,I Remeber comparing it to the image "quality" of an old 80s vcr,grainy and very low detail,especially when in low light,when the lights are on the image looks just fine.Well at least we have the great parties of them to watch..look another Jenga match..so goooddddd lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wonder what Z&T do there. They can't think it will bring them more views when they show up. 🙄

They are their "managers" .. maybe tim is visiting to bring something new to the house that may be out of stock

Wait..so z&T are the mangers..that explains why the house it's so bad,place been all weekend with what is probarby the worst "party" ever in an VH house(maybe in close tie with the nothings One).