1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

that's her. and i never saw any boobs from her. i hope that i have enough tissues!

crying-gif-24.gif  0   497.21 kB

cryinglebron.gif  0   272.74 kB

picgifs-cry-4.gif  0   991.77 kB

If she showed her boobs was for very little time,the rest(from what i seen)was dance dance,look to phone and nothing more.Managers shouldn't put this people's in the houses and call them "residents" this three(now two)never lived in the place,well only one seems to live in it..the cat.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well personally I have no interest watching butch with Stacey doing shows in a place they do not really live in.👎

Not really interested in watching butch if i was being truthful.

• Like 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Stacey & Bridgette
6 minutes ago, bruno_marry said:

encore un canom de partie et reste les boudins

tkt c'est la spécialité de VH empilage de boudins en petit apt,avec comme ambassadrice MISTY boudin VH en chef :biggrin:

• Like 2

How to have an party in Stacey&Bridgette style..bring the most high DJ in intire universe,join to that an always exciting jenga match and most important of all..no nudity allowed..doneee😣😆.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, ze81 said:

How to have an party in Stacey&Bridgette style..bring the most high DJ in intire universe,join to that an always exciting jenga match and most important of all..no nudity allowed..doneee.

earlier tonight i told someone that the new apts were actually starting to be ok. then i was reminded about this place. and when i say reminded i mean it as i had forgotten they were here! i guess this is 1 reason!

Capture_2018_07_06_22_18_43_270.png

• Upvote 1