Pregnant Amateur

Guest ButtPlug

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duke is correct. You can post hundreds of pictures, but you won't see a single one not being a paid member. If this is you, you're a cutie, yeah, a bit untidy, but that is only my opinion.

Lose the heels and get us some pix of your pretty red toes.  ;) Your face looks like you could be Barbara Streisand's sister.

I just can't get the pic's to show up

When you want to post a picture use the Add Image to Post above the quote box.

It will direct you to a site postimage.org

You should be able to post pictures from there and see them on this site.  It works for me.

That's true, but then we can't click the picture to increase the size to see the detail. I get sent to a site to register with, which I won't do. It's a PITA to have to register with every click you make anymore. I want to click the pic and count the hairs on the lips or lack thereof.

@tbg150 if the person uploads the picture correctly then you will see it in the same resolution as the original taken or captured image.

If you use the add image to post option above the text box you will have a few options the first is to browse for the image on your hard drive the next option down is to resize your image now I always use the don't resize my image option.

Provided the image I post is of a high enough resolution then you will be able to start counting the hairs or lack there off.

• 1 month later...