B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #5

Hopefully he is breaking her out of her shell. i always thought it was bad to put 2 girls together in the same room since you never know when a b/f might come around etc. also limits them to what they will do. adri  broke mary out of her shell and now they work as  a team to pleasure each other. maybe send anastasiia home and give the room just to Malina lol...never know, it could get better that way but i won't hold my breath.

Irma and rosemary would be good.. stella was  not much of an open person as they were.. we need girls that create fun and are not shy to get wild in front of the cams.

Edit: Although i did like stella  and she has a nice body. maybe subscribers can start requesting them if they are available and still interested in the project.

2 hours ago, smokethegreen46 said:

They should get rid of Milana and see if  Anastassia will come out of her shell. i am pretty tired of seeing Milana  act like a prudish woman as i am sure her boyfriend  does not mind fucking on cam, very obvious that she is the one not wanting to do anything in front of the cams.

I also notice that they only lay in bed with their legs spread  when they have panties on. when those panties are off they keep those legs together as if they are super glued together.this is one cold ass room.

you are right he would have no problem having sex on cam its all her that wants none of it,wtf would she bring her bf here then refuse to do anything on cam that's just wrong in every way if you ask me

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I think those Two have moved on to Greener Pastures and put their RLC Days behind them.

I think so too.  They left good memories. Thanks for the mammaries Irma and Stella.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1